Helpful Grasshopper said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Was there a song you listened to over and over again when you where having a hard day or week or stretch of time in your life? Did it get you through to the next day again and again? If so, feel free to share.

Jovial Bubblegum said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Seems like I’m listening to this every day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si7IoSK_bJM

It’s getting me through

Peanutter said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Whenever I feel down or sad I always listen to this song. It’s so joyful and cheery that it always puts a smile on my face. I’m going to be really sad when I eventually will become tired of hearing it over and over. Hopefully this song will last in my heart forever.

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

45 by shinedown and never too late three days grace

Sarah said 9 years, 1 month ago:

It doesn’t matter what emotion I’m feeling, this song fits everything.

Stop and Stare One Republic and Ordinary World Duran Duran
It all reminds me that my life is not over and the fears I have are more common then I think I am. I am not along and I am still learning. I will struggle but tomorrow will be a new day and I will be ok because life is not a continual cycle of high its dynamic and most often the circumstances that come are out of control but my response can be. So feeling sad is fine but for an extended period of time is unhealthy and just a no no so just wipe the tears and throw it all away to start all over again. The present is whats most important.

CassyRS said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Therapy by All Time Low.

High Hopes by Kodaline

anon said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Coolsoda said 9 years, 1 month ago:

someday by the strokes I would upload a video but my laptop kinda does it’s own thing

Rudransh said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Sometimes by the band skillet, it kinda appeals to me, and many others too of the same band.

lovable grizzly said 9 years, 1 month ago:

‘Hello My Old Heart’ by the Oh Hellos

Steve said 9 years, 1 month ago:

currently this is helping me get through a pretty rough time… please listen right to the end it’s brilliant and a unique voice that will leave you with chills

FireFeather said 9 years ago:

I think there are a few songs that get me by actually

LovelyEmotions2015 said 9 years ago:

I love this song a lot. It reminds me of what I am suppose to find my purpose in life. I hope you find yours.