Brad said 9 years, 4 months ago:

lifes not worth any of this pain is it

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

To be honest, i dont feel like it is. But then again, we have different lives, you could have a:) lot to live for you jusr dont see it:)

MiryamLea said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I never really feel like its worth it. Usually the reason I hang on is because the people in my life do think life is worth living, and I have to stay here for them.

Daníel said 9 years, 4 months ago:

The only reason that I am still here is because I’m afraid that it will be worse when i go.
Sometimes i think that the only reason to be here is to make other people feel a little bit better, It is often hard to do that when yourself feel like shit….
But it might be worth it after all, if not then it definetly is at the end

Charmlet said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Life is worth living lovelies, I know you must all feel it just won’t get better but it does, i’m talking from experience
You little soldiers just hang in there x

MariahMakesMusic said 9 years, 4 months ago:

One day everyone of you will realize how great it is being happy. and it sounds so so cliche but its so true. being happy is so worth it. One day you’ll get sick of feeling this way and things will really change.

Almostlover0616 said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Sometimes I feel my purpose is to be here and make others happy, but truthfully I am miserable, and nobody cares.

Katastrophe said 9 years, 3 months ago:

The only thing that is keeping me alive is my sister. She means a lot to me and I think I mean a lot to her. I can’t imagine leaving her no matter how hard things get. If I killed myself it would just pass on my pain to her, not end it.