MultipleMinds said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Don’t you hate it that two men can’t be together on tv without being the stereotypical “gay guys”. Meaning, one’s all into fashion or ‘girly’ things while the other is usually more masculine. I mean it gets on my nerves to see a poor representation of gay guys in the media. Why not have two manly men together? Why is all that the gays want on tv is to have sex together? Can we get a little less of that, please? And why do gay relationships always have to identify one as the girl and one as the guy no matter if it’s a straight couple, a gay/lesbian couple, or bi gender couple!

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Gotta love heteronormativity. So who’s the girl in the couple? ;) jk

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

MTE it’s the most annoying thing

Swifting said 9 years, 9 months ago:

My brother-in-law and his boyfriend were just called out as: “not gay”. Because they don’t act the stereotype. They’re both handsome and athletic guys who spend time on their bodies. Because they’re both 5’11″+ and muscular clearly they can’t be gay?

“Oh you know it’s just a bromance?”

Seriously?! Who are these people to just tell someone their relationship isn’t true?

And for the love of all things media – can we quit making it seem like 100% of the time one of these two knows anything about women’s fashion? Or men’s fashion for that matter. They’re men who think they’re lumber jacks not shopanistas. If I didn’t give them a hand once in a while I swear all they’d where is jeans and flannel. (okay maybe the occasional sweatpants)

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

exactly. so true