Danielle~<3~ said 10 years, 2 months ago:

In an attempt to try and engage with the group, and mix people a little (If you have the same answers you could talk to echother :3)
What do you look for in a good friend?
Reply below :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Someone who I can tell anything to and I know will do the same to me :)

Paige said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Someone who I can tell my deepest darkest secrets to and they won’t judge me, who I can call/text anytime and they won’t mind, who will love me for me no matter what.
(:

Niko said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Trust.

I want to know that if I tell you something, I will not hear it through the grapevine later. Nothing irks me more or ruins a friendship quicker than someone who claims to be a friend but tells your business to everyone.

I will be 250% done with you if I can’t even trust you to keep your mouth closed about anything I may tell you, even if it’s something as miniscule as my strong dislike for eggplants.

Immaculately.Peculiar said 10 years, 1 month ago:

i would like someone i can tell my secrets to that can keep them secret and they tell me theirs.also someone that wont judge me or criticize me about anything.

Jennifer Lynn said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Someone honest and sticks to their word. I mean crap happens but outside extenuating circumstances, stick to what they say. A friend that’s a friend genuinely instead of what is in it for them. A mutual give and take. Just balanced. To be there not simply when it works in their favor, but to be there as a true friend should – always when they should. Of course it is balanced and reciprocated.

Allycat said 9 years, 5 months ago:

simply someone who I can laugh with and just we can just be ourselves :)

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Someone who doesn’t judge me, with who I can be myself and relaxed,who I can trust and who trusts me,someone who makes me happy and cheers me up when I am feeling bad :D
Pretty much, we all look for those same things in people :)

SomedaysDreamer said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I look for someone who shares the same basic values as me. Our beliefs don’t have to match up exactly, but I don’t want a friend who believes excessive lying, cheating, and stealing is okay. Someone who wants to influence people to commit crimes or harm others physically, mentally, or emotionally is not okay. I don’t think I could ever get along with such a person.
Other than that, it doesn’t matter much to me.

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I just want a friend who will stand with me in my painful days times . vice versa .. hmm :)

mili said 9 years, 1 month ago:

A simple,trustworthy person who enjoys being with you just as you do, with him or her.

Flora said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Someone that understands me I guess… someone I don’t have to spell things for because they get what I’m trying to say.
It wouldn’t hurt to have things in common too, hate and like some of the same things, but not too much! It would be boring if we thought the same since I love arguing and defending my likes and dislikes in a passionate way hahaha
Someone that rambles and just can’t stop talking once they start! I love talking about anything and everything (I’m not good at small talk so it would have to be the deeep type of talk)

Augfift said 9 years ago:

Someone sensitive, loyal, nice, understand me or at least listen to me, and match my personality ^^