ironman3 said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hello!! Could you please share your tips and tricks about how to stop craving for sugar, please!!

rinseandrep said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Artificial sweetener.

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Artificial Sugar/Sweetners are Toxic, and should be avoided at all costs.
What you need is natural sugars, from fruits!!
I usually eat a bowl of fruits, and thats my only sugar intake for the day, plus it gives you the same natural high!

If you want to link me studies, I’ll read them.

If you want to take the time, look it up yourself my good man/woman, and you will see why major corporations that fuck the world continue to exist.
Ill simplify it for you – MONEY!

*Amiz* said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Fruit? Whenever I crave chocolate I have a few strawberries which seems to satisfy the sugar craving.

99% of studies are faked or don’t tell the whole picture, its all Marketing and its all our fault.
If you still dont know this, you my friend need to wake up!

Personally, I prefer a nice big bowl of all kinds of mixed fruits, its like having a nice big Multi Vitamin, thats super tasty.

Yes, I suggest everybody fact checks nutritional myths, it’s easy to get misinformed by broscience and tinfoil hat conspiracies.

To help control your sugar-needs, make sure you get your 6 meals a day, sleep right, stay hydrated and then when you have all the energy from those, and suddenly feel a sugarcrave, nothing is wrong with about 40grams of dark chocolate.

It’s a good idea to have a lot of healthy snacks around for when you feel like that. So that you already have planned what to eat. Buy some muslibars or something (; and fruits are good at satisfying, especially bananas as they are rich on fruit sugar.

@rinseandrep tinfoil hat conspiracies, you make me laugh mate so hard..
Look at oil/petrol industry, look at fucking stuff like coca cola and pepsi, alcohol, fucking pharmaceuitcal industries. all these are billion industries, that exist coz people believe what they read, its all about money, welcome to business 101.
If you knew how fucked up the world was you would grow your own food and live like buddha himself, but thats not possible, for even me.
Do some research and see why todays sugar is not natural, and fucks up our bodies, there are enough phd thesis on this.
Moment you wake up, is when you realize nothing is real.
Sugar is one of the most addictive drugs on the planet, when its processed is toxic, a usual candy bar of cohoclate has 15g of carbohydrate= sugars, imagine ingesting 15 g of sugar naturally..
Of course you believe what you want to believe, i know as i have been that individual that believed whatever was fed to me without question, personally i dont care as sooner than later, people will see it for themselves, or they need it to be breaking headline news, coz the news is real right:), but obviously a billion dollar industry like sugar will let its product come off as toxic, coz they dont love money eh, and its tied to like 1 million jobs.

@theclearmind wow, i love milk chocalate, dark chocalte is so bitter yuckk.
This is what i personally do on a daily basis for sugar cravings:
1 apple, usually red, greens too acidic for me, oranges pineapple, some watermelon and sweet melon, mixed grapes and berries, papaya sometimes a bit of coconut, all chopped up and mixed. kiwis and avocados are amazing too, but i usually have that in the blender.
I have like a 300-400g of this fruit salad, and by gods its like a foodgasm, and so natural.
Fruits are cheap based on location, so come up with a fruit salad, that meets your vitamins and nutrient needs naturally, and is economical
ps..be careful with fruits too, for example if an apple is too shiny, its possible it has been waxed for better market appeal, so always check what youre buying, and wash thoroughly

btw natural sugars from fruits are natural, and very much needed it has been our staple diet for generations!!, artificial or porcessed on the other hand has been extracted and chemically altered and can have varied effects, mainly as in some peoples bodies just cant process it, hello the fat people!

ironman3 said 10 years, 1 month ago:

@limitless All fruits contain good sugar i.e. sugar which is good for our health or not. I have been told that Grapes, Mango and Banana contains harmful sugar.

well mangos are a really seasonal fruit as it is, im never lucky enough to eat it, i think bananas are super good for digestion though, like in the blender with some oats an some cottage cheese.
Ive not come across harmful sugars from fruits, but anything in excess including fruits, is not natural, and does more bad than good, moderation and knowing what you need is key