Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

My girlfriend and I are currently at different high schools and have very different schedules – so we never see each other and only talk for brief periods. Next year we’ll be going to colleges across the country from one another, and before I never felt worried about it… but I’ve been feeling disconnected lately. I don’t know if it’s just me feeling lonely right now, or if it’ll develop into a bigger problem. I’m so in love with her, but I’m almost not letting myself feel it because I’m worried she’s going to leave me or something. What do you guys think?

Desaged said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I’m so in love with her, but I’m almost not letting myself feel it because I’m worried she’s going to leave me or something. What do you guys think?” I have exactly the same feeling, i’m so scared and i miss him so much that i block my feelings for him

✧Sumer✧ said 9 years, 2 months ago:

You guys need to talk to her/him. Communication is key in LDR, especially when yours is about to get a lot harder, rowan. See if you can make time to Skype or talk on the phone at LEAST once a week. My girlfriend and I are 8 hours away from one another and have been together for over a year, it is hard and it only gets rougher once theyre farther away. Good luck, darlings. Message me if you need.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Let go of everything you fear to lose, man. You’ll be happy. Learn to accept that things may not always go your way. It may not sound easy but you can do it. I know, I can.