MichaelValentine said 10 years, 4 months ago:

A little context. I’m almost 22, and I’m socially awkward. I don’t have any local friends and I’ve been struggling through a god awful breakup with the woman I had thought I was going to marry in the future. I took it badly, I’ve said things, done things, which pushed her and her friends which had become mine over the years, further away from me. So now I’m alone. I guess I can easily find people to talk to here, but I don’t have any actual friends, and I’m physically lonely. You have no idea what I’d do for a hug right now.

Burtonesque said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Hi Michael,

I’m sorry about your break up. If I was there I would give you a hug. I know how hard break ups can be and just how difficult it can be when you feel alone. I know the phrase “time heals all wounds” is pretty old but it is true. I hope in time things get better for you. *hugs*

Unsure said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Hey, Michael! Feel free to talk to me any time. I’m sorry for the breakup, and I’m sure you’ll find someone. Know that (if you’re ok with it) I’m your new online friend! Happy thoughts, Michael, are on your way!

MichaelValentine said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I wish there was a way I can know just how long it’ll take to heal me. I have a god-like attachment to my ex-lover and every example of her new relationship stabs my heart.

Ben said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Yea, I’ve been through a similar situation. My ex-girlfriend, that i was about to try to get back together with, started dating my best friend. It will not be easy to get over any of it. I lost many friendships through my process, but i have come through stronger than ever. Keep your head up, and add me if you’d like, I’ll talk with you if you want.

KellyMichelle:) said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Im sorry michael! I was getting over a breakup this past year and it was not easy.. not at all. Alot of bad emotions come out when you go through a breakup and its hard to cope on your own with all of them. If you need to message and explain the whole story to someone or vent- im here. Im a good listener!