Opera Cindy said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Hi Everyone! So I’ve been on here for a short while and so far I’ve jut vented about how I feel miserable, stressed etc….and it dawned on me that I am so sick and tired of feeling this way. I have a very negative outlook on myself and life but I am ready to change that. I know it won’t be easy because I’ve been this way for so long and I need some help.
I’m looking for a “Positivity Partner” someone who can relate and who I can email/send messages through Skype with on a daily basis. Even little things like an encouraging message in the morning goes a long way. I am looking for someone where we can help eachother out and I would love to make a friend along the way :)

Please no creeps, I am a 26 year woman who is also married and so far on this site have encountered a few. I am looking for legitamate friendship. Please contact me if you are interested! Thanks!

mew said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Hi!

You sound a lot like me, this really is my venting place although I try not to do it much because I always feel like I’m annoying people even though the whole venting thing is kinda the point of BlahTherapy.

Could do with some positive insight though, not really feeling it lately. Hello :)

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Hello I feel your vibe guys ;)

ANGZ said 9 years, 7 months ago:

me 2 understand the feeling

lxj1976 said 9 years, 7 months ago:

hello^^ if you want to talk to someone, i am here anytime^^

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

is it not your husbands job to be your emotional rock tbh. it sounds like your looking for someone to dump on. being someone emotional sponge like that is toxic for them and non productive for you. if you have issues, perhaps you should start to tackle to deal with them head on. sorry if this is blunt but it sounds like your avoiding your issues

Henry said 9 years, 7 months ago:

hello Cindy, i can help u