Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Wow everyone this thread jasasted for 5months I know how you guys feel everyone wants to have someone there in there time of need

foreverwanderlust said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I can surely relate. I also have lots of friends but I can’t tell them everything. It’s very hard especially when you have problems about that thing you can’t share with them. I’ll be your friend if you want to :)

Fira said 10 years ago:

I have a lot of friends but most of them are fake and talking bad things behind me. So I preferred online friends.

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

tbh talking in real life is bad when u are not even sure whether the information will be made against you.

you start to lose faith in people when they ruin this trust yknow.

thelasthour said 10 years ago:

i think this is perfectly normal. while we may have close friends that we feel that we can talk to anything about, there are certain things that we think will push past those boundaries, and make us feel isolated.

at least with online, we can be as free as we want. sure, people may judge us, but it’s easier to brush things off with the simple notion of “deleting” in the online world. we also have the chance to seek people who are feeling the same, without judgement. and the fact that who we encounter in our day to day lives is so limited to the vast potential of people living on this planet, that we can’t always feel like we are being who we are with such a small social circle.