Kaitlyn said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I have really close friends but I’m not sure if i can tell them everything afraid that they will judge me. i don’t know..i just want a friend that i can be close with and talk to ONLINE. :)

Devon said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I feel the exact same way! Like, I have friends but no one I feel that I can just turn to

kcheat said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I agree. Its hard to say the things you wish to say out loud. Because there’s always going to be someone to judge you. But if you speak to someone online about it, its like they’re real, but they’re not.

BookWormMafer said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Happens often.

Metal Mischief said 10 years, 7 months ago:

If any of you feels that way, be sure that there are many people out there that would make great friends, and if you ever need to talk or just to vent with someone that won’t judge a single word you say, feel free to add me. Either on blah, skype, facebook, whatsapp, you name it, if I don’t have it I’ll get it just for you.

luckycat said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I feel the same!

countrygirl said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Definitely feel the same way. Can’t really talk to people you know about everything. It sucks cause sometimes you really just need to talk about something and don’t know who to turn to..

Valeska said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I can so relate! There are so many things you just wish to tell somebody who cannot see you face to face. Things that embarass you, and it’s so much easier to get it out in typing. It’s nice knowing that somebody out there is helping you. Of course, you have to maintain the friendship aspect and not just use them for problems… talk to them and see how they are too :) .

Niamh said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I know how you feel! It’s so much harder to talk about things to your friends because you feel like they would stop being your friend or judge you, thats why talking to someone only feels so much easier. If you ever want to talk I am here :)

imaginary-ones said 10 years, 6 months ago:

i feel exactly the same

Storm said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’ll be your inline friend! Its nice to have someone to talk to.

Cuatu13 said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I agree with what the people before me have said. I’m new here and I’ll be your friend if you’d like :)

Angel said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’m down to be friends. . As long as you have a good taste in music and know how to keep a conversation flowing, no matter what. /.^

CannibalRainbows said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I feel this way sometimes. And I want you all to know that if you need or want to talk, I’m here for you. Anytime.

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I used to feel so isolated because i was such a computer games geek. Nothing wrong with that its just it doesn’t lead to a very active social life.
I had friends at school, some very close ones too, but when you can’t talk about your passion and hobby (in this case gaming) with them then it gets hard to have both.
Then I bought myself a headset and the world of multiplayer gaming has lead me to so many people, all around the world, all united by one passion, gaming.
I know people from new zealand, greenland, germany, sweden, russia, japan, america, australia and so many other places i just can’t name them all.
The online gaming community is an amazing thing to be part of and the people are so welcoming and just awesome.
Thats just my story with internet friends anyway. :) Online friends are so good.