Sailor Rainbow said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I feel so alone and helpless. I have no one i can talk to anymore. I lose friend like no other. I am so sick of it! I hate feeling so alone!

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Hello. You’re not so alone as you’ve decided to subscribe on this website… You can contact me whenever you need.

Oli said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Same, I’m here for you Sailor Rainbow, we are all one Blahtherapy family :) (hugs)

Tania said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Well, we can be alone together, we have eachother now :)

Not alone anymore, huh.

Dizo said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Hey you are not alone, you can talk to me whenever you want :)

Samantha said 10 years, 5 months ago:

How do you define lonely? Physically? Mentally? No friends around? How do you feel when you’re lonely? Is it depressing or is it soothing. I want to know what kind of person you are. Do you get annoyed when you’re with the annoying friend and just want to be alone? Sometimes I like being alone to organize my mind and relax. That’s what I love about this website. I just joined like a few days ago and I feel amazing. I really want to meet new friends here. Anybody can talk to me whenever. When I’m alone by myself, I like staying on this website and helping.

Staceylou said 10 years, 5 months ago:

You’re not alone, a lot of us on this website feel the exact same way, probably one of the reasons we’ve all signed up. You can message me whenever you like, I may not be able to help but I can be a virtual shoulder to cry on.

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’m here too!