bricheese said 9 years, 10 months ago:

This is a Ted talk where Susan Cain is speaking about the power of introversion. I thought this captured what it truly meant to be introverted because oftentimes people have this misconception about it or that we are the lesser because society would prefer the extroverts, but it is a shame to do so because much would be lost if we all were extroverts. So embrace who you are, don’t listen to those who believe introverts either have social anxiety or are shy, it is quite different from that. I hope this video influences you to accept who you are and that there is nothing wrong with wanting to be by yourself for a bit, or wanting to have intimate small interactions with friends besides being at a crowded party. Inform others about the misconception and be proud of who you are.

paradise said 9 years, 9 months ago:

This spoke to me on such a spiritual level

Deleted User said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Wow what a lovely video! Thank you so much for sharing it.

daniel said 8 years, 6 months ago:

My work showed this once during what they call “lunch and learn.” I was happy that extroverts and others may have gotten something valuable out if it as well. Other people seem to think that there’s no way introverts can be happy how we are.