bricheese said 10 years, 6 months ago:

So pretty self-explanatory yeah? Be as idealistic or realistic you want!

Well in 5 years I see myself hopefully in a phd program or on my path to that I hope! Having a stable job in the meantime and probably not living where I’m from and hopefully somewhere fresh and new.

foreverfighting23 said 10 years, 6 months ago:

In 5 years, I see myself as going through cosmology school so I can open my own hair salon, or become a wedding makeup artist :)

@inthefightforever23 I think that’s really awesome! I always admired the beauty gurus I just think it’s so fascinating, and sometimes I feel a little jealous because I never wear makeup because I don’t know how at all! And I’ve tried using YouTube but then I just end up giving up.

Brigid said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Still in school, studying hard :)

ale_chan94 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

i see myself finishing up with my bachelor’s degree before i get into graduate school and living somewhere away from my hometown :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

In 5 years I cant be sure of what job I might be doing, but I believe I’ll be living life to the fullest with my best friend. We have plans and definately plan to carry them out together no matter what :)

bricheese said 10 years, 5 months ago:

@stewette Me too haha, I hope you don’t lose sight of what you want to accomplish despite the hurdles you have to jump over :]

@alejandra94 I hope that you will accomplish that! I know what I enjoy about going to school in another state is getting away from everyone, my friends and family sometimes I just need a break from that. Of course I miss them but it’s nice to have the breath of fresh air and just doing things on your own.

@ducttaperoses Definitely keep on living with that philosophy, and it doesn’t matter what job you have or who you’ll be or become as long as you are happy that’s all you could ever hope to have.

Angel Demon said 10 years, 5 months ago:

In 5 years? Personally, I know better than to attempt to put a prediction on my life’s future. My life tends to be highly whimsical, which makes it very unpredictable :p However, the one thing I can see is me moving to British Columbia. Anything other than that, is up in the air, and there’s no telling how it will fall n.n