bricheese said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I remember doing this in my psychology club and it was just nice to get the support you needed if something bad happened or how stupid it was, and to speak about the good things too, I found it to be very therapeutic. So just one good thing and one bad, can be about anything you want.

One bad thing that happened to me this week was there was a free carnival at my college and all they had were those dizzy insane rides that will induce vomiting if you ride too many, and I did just that, but I didn’t throw up but these past few days I’ve just been super feverish and I’m thinking I have a gland infection or something because my lymph nodes feel swollen so literally this weekend I’ve been in my room sleeping or watching YouTube.

A good thing that happened was I watched Rent the other day with some friends and it reminded me of Dr Horrible’s Sing-A-long Blog -Which is amazing has Neil Patrick Harris- and so it really put a smile on my face even though I’ve been confined to my room.

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I lost a friend who meant a lot to me. That’s the bad thing. But I have made a few new ones and reconnected with some old ones. Which is great. But the loss still hurts.

@trilli Sorry to hear about you losing a friend, it can be sad how friends come and go but unfortunately that’s how it is. And great that you have been able to make some new ones though!

bricheese said 10 years, 5 months ago:

One bad thing that happened to me this week is that I was super stressed out from this research class I’m taking and I was in denial about it and haven’t been sleeping well as a consequence.

One good thing that happened this week though is now I realize the stress and have been able to deal with it and have been feeling better and sleeping.