bricheese said 10 years, 4 months ago:

So I want to see if Skype will be a better platform to do this rather then the other chat room that I tried out, so hopefully this pilot test will work out since there seemed to be a general interest for it.

So just some basic guidelines trolls and people who are just being vicious will not be tolerated. This chat can be dedicated to anything that you want to talk about and perhaps we will just see how it goes and then be able to act accordingly from there if it’s successful or not. I’m pretty much always on unless I have class or something, but hopefully this will grow to the point where there’s always someone on.

Either you can add my Skype breecheese63 and add in the friend request that you are part of the Intertwined community just so I know to add you to the group on Skype. Or I can add you on Skype as well just leave a comment with your username here.

I look forward to getting to know you guys! Have a good one.

Oh and also I just want to say that in the beginning it might be really slow and small but hopefully you guys will participate and stick around and it will grow into something awesome!

Angel Demon said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I have full confidence in this, and I will help it grow n.n I’m pretty sure we all know that blah’s chat mainframe is hardly functioning seeing as how it disconnects users after a brief period. Let’s get this thing known, and active n.n

Panda said 10 years, 4 months ago:

You have my Vouch. @Blahtherapy

Amystrei said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Sounds like a good idea. :)

Ghostly said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’m game o (◡‿◡✿)

Yeah I agree the chat can be unreliable at times and I know there’s a group dedicated to Skype but I participated in it and it was just random people adding me and never talking to me so I don’t want this group to be like that at all.

Remember participation is vital and I look forward to getting to know you all :D

Add my Skype breecheese63 and say you want to be apart of the Intertwined community or comment your username here. Thanks everyone.

Oh I also wanted to add that you can feel free to talk whenever in the chat, you can see the people that are online and whatnot and I know that it will grow more with time but thanks everyone for the participation so far it’s promising :]

Ghostly said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Alright, cool! That sounds like a good idea. I sent a request ^ u ^

bricheese said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Hey guys just wanted to update this a little bit, the group is slowly growing -12 people currently- so looking forward to getting to know more of you :3 It’s been cool just talking to people randomly in real time, it’s a lot nicer compared to a bunch of forum posts, so hopefully, I’ll see more of you soon! Have a good one.