bricheese said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Okay so I asked this like a month ago but I feel like it was a failure on my part because a few of you suggested a community chat room and I tried it and it was pretty much an epic fail on my part, so I apologize for that! The main goal of this group was to get to know you guys and for you to know each other and I feel like I’ve just failed miserably, since I don’t really know any one of you at all. So I was just thinking of having a group on skype that would be dedicated to this group, I’m pretty much on skype religiously and even if I’m not there I’ll still be able to see what was written and moderate it. I personally think using skype as a platform would be fun, I know there’s a million other chat sites that accomplish it but I’m most familiar with skype. But it’s just an idea, seriously let me know what you guys think as input is greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Have a good one.

Angel Demon said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Ehh don’t be so hard on yourself :) There are many great things that go unnoticed, then suddenly surface from what seems like nowhere. I personally think it would be a great idea to have a chat room for people on this site. Maybe a general chat room and some specific chat rooms. The problem with chat rooms though, is that they are easily infiltrated and trolled. While the community here is a wonderful community filled with great people n.n When bridges are built, trolls are sure to lurk underneath them.
Skype is a grand idea n.n Whilst I haven’t been on it often, turning it into a meeting ground for members would be a great way to interact with other users :)

Dizo said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I think it is a good idea, also in Skype is easier to block trolls tan in a chat