Damasen said 2 years, 11 months ago:

(Sorry, I didn’t know where to post this)
So basically, I’m half American/half French, I moved from the U.S. to France when I was 10. When I was 13, I changed classes and my new classmates were basically jackholes, to me, and destroyed me emotionally. For the 3 years after that, I didn’t go to school. Now, 4 years after the bullying thing, I’m 17, finally have a group of friends, I have a girl I like and all that ‘normal’ stuff.
The problems are that I don’t see why my friends stick with me, and I’m not confident enough to think that any girl will want to go out with me.

Dung said 2 years, 11 months ago:

Don’t worry, keep your chin up, and look at you postively, you are strong person for going back to school! Don’t sell yourself short!

JacobAD said 2 years, 10 months ago:

So I’m thinking you may have social anxiety mainly due to the bullying, I’m no doctor, therapist, or psychologist, These are just main symptoms of it, but other than that you should be thankful to have friends on your side who will be there, it’s nice to have a bit of a social structure, and a girl is nice too ;) .

Snowy Blue said 2 years, 10 months ago:

You don’t have to think why, but the fact is that they do stick around with you. I’m assuming that you feel happy being around your friends & girl and that’s really all that matters.

It’s hard to build up confidence but there’s definitely a reason why people stick around, so just hang in there and soon you’ll find out yourself (:

Damasen said 2 years, 10 months ago:

Alright, thanks guys. I’ll try my best, and if it doesn’t really work out I’ll come back here. Thanks a lot.