Ayana said 9 years ago:

I’m ready to end it. I feel like the good things I do on purpose are never appreciated. And people only see the tiny bad things I do on accident. I can’t deal anymore. I feel like my own mother wouldn’t even mind if I left anyway. She’s probably just call me an idiot. I hate it here. I feel trapped in an endless void of loneliness and depression. I’m slowly slipping into insanity and I feel like if I don’t leave now, I’ll never get out. I told my best friend goodbye and I told her to apologize to my cousin for me that I won’t be making it to her graduation. I’m sure they’ll be fine. I’ll miss them all but they wont miss me. I don’t want to be alone anymore…

Kearche said 9 years ago:

There are points in life where you hit lows like this. You’re blinded by how much people actually care about you. I don’t even know who you are, but I care. If I thought you didn’t have a life worth living I wouldn’t spend my time telling you this. You can do it. You need to further talk to your friends and family about how you’re feeling so they can understand more, or if you want, feel free to message me anytime. I wish you the best~

thegamer101 said 9 years ago:

Hey. Ive been there too. Depressed. Ready to pass on. Just know your special in a good way and worth the time. Your a great person. Others might not know. I do. I’m here for you. Message me anytime if you want.

Deleted User said 9 years ago:

suicide is such a hard thing to cope with, but this too shall pass. try thinking about some things that you could change in your life that would make you feel better for YOU and not for anyone else (dieting, career training, arts and crafts, things like that). its hard to accept the amount of care that other people can offer but we cannot expect everyone to be on their game one-hundred percent of the time. i know, its tough. i’ve had to do so with my family and once i accepted that they could only help me so much it was easier to cope. stay strong x

DamnLife said 8 years, 12 months ago:

also, even though it may seem counter-productive, try thinking about the things that you haven’t done yet that you would like to do. make a bucket list. it can have places to go, things to do, even things as simple as falling in love can go on this bucket list. whenever i feel depressed and try this, i look at the list and almost always realize that several of the things on the list are so important to me that if i died before doing them, then i really wouldn’t have lived. try this. it has kept me from being suicidal many times, and when i am, it helps me not actually do it.