Ashley said 10 years, 4 months ago:

i hate myself and i want to die

Oli said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’m here for you if you need to talk, you are not alone, please don’t hate yourself, you are beautiful (hugs)

Gabby said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I think that you’re brave, and outspoken, and beautiful for addressing your insecurities and problems. I’m not sure what you’re situation is for saying this about yourself, but just know that everything get’s better. EVERYTHING. You’ll get through this hard time, and you’ll look back and appreciate your strong, brave, outspoken, and beautiful mind and body for getting you through it. Be optimistic, and stay strong:) I’ll be thinking of you!

FeatherLight said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Its easy to say all those but believe me there are people out there who don’t see you worthless, there are some people who enjoy the simple presence of one whether you are ugly or pathetic. Certainly not worthless and alone, don’t forget there are people here who are willing to listen to you and cheer you up even if they are at the other side of the world!

Mal said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Yes, I am just another paragraph on your computer screen, but you should listen to what I say next to you: It doesn’t logically make sense to call ourselves ugly now do we? What makes someone pretty, or worthy, loved by all and more. Everyone has their struggles and problems, but its whether we let those issues define us. We are stronger than them. YOU are stronger than you think. I want you, every morning, to look in the mirror and give yourself one compliment. Whether it be general, or specific. You should do this every night before bed as well. I don’t know you, but know that someone out there in the world loves you. If you can’t think of someone straight off the top of your head, think of me. My name is Mallori. I love and care about you. If you ever want to talk about anything that causes a bother to you, please don’t even hesitate to contact me. Stay Strong <3

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I hope you are okay.