Hailey said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I don’t even know anymore. I act happy and nobody can see that I’m not, I wish people could see.

mimicha said 10 years, 5 months ago:

me too i have the same feeling :( i feel like i’ve being changed and no one know me anymore :( not even my self

LushSapphire said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I know how you feel, you should message me, maybe we can talk? :)

bluelemons said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I act happy too, i just want to be perceived as normal, i feel abnormal and judged by everyone

becster101 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

To all of you, you are loved. I put on that brave face when really what’s going on inside is a mess but you guys can do this <3

Bottomless_Pit said 10 years, 5 months ago:

You all sound like amazing people. But people are dense, hell I am dense, they don’t notice unless you tell them. And once you have they will do everything the can to help. So instead of hoping that someone will magically see through your happy facade, tell someone how you’re really feeling. If you want it to get better do just that. Take this from someone who knows. Good luck to all of you.

Austin H. said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Im alone need a gf. my age 13 gender male

secretly me said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I know how you feel. I’m pretending to be someone I’m not around my family but when I’m alone or with friends I can be who I really am.

Cheyenne said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Everyone thinks I’m happy but I cry myself to sleep at night. I can see masks

Charlotte said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I know that feeling, you are not alone..

Oli said 10 years, 5 months ago:

You are all not alone, I’m here for each and every one of you (hugs)

Annie Soap said 10 years, 5 months ago:

The world is so big, there are probably more people who would like to get to know you better than you could ever imagine. And a lot of them aren’t creepy.
:)

Elementilist said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I feel like this but i dont trust people at all to tell them whats underneath my happy mask so i just leave it on because im afraid if i tell them whats on the inside they wont wanna be my friend anymore

aillemac said 10 years, 5 months ago:

You are definitely not alone. Don’t be discouraged..I feel this way a lot, too. Hopefully things will look up for all of us.

Aswin said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I am feeling like that RIGHT NOW. Might sound diablic, but i feel better because others also feel this way.