Y Z N said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Hi! :D
I am Yazan, I am 17 years old, but really you can talk to me as if I am 10 or as if I am 30 xD doesn’t matter to me :D
I’d say I am a jolly person, that means happy and fun right?
I am not so good with words, I am sorry, but I try!
I like to take things one at a time, even if they are thrown at me, I sort my self out!
I’d like to give a shoutout to all the people out there who are helping and listening!
I don’t really know what to say about myself because I don’t like to “brag” or sound cocky or whatever.
I LOVE SPORTS, it is my biggest passion, SOCCER/FOOTBALL whatever you call it, makes me hard xD jk :P but I LOVE IT!
I am random and like awesome to be friends with!
Although I might disagree with you, I will 100% be normal and respectful to you! I don’t like when people try to make things sound awkward so I am just straight up honest and sometimes blunt :P
DEAL WITH IT. hehe xD
I would like to let you know that I wish you to have a great day/night/sleep/EVERYTHING! :D

GO ME! GO YOU! GO LIFE! GO EVERYTHING GOOD!

Hearmenow said 9 years, 7 months ago:

To be humble is always a good quality to have. I gotta say, I was kind of surprised to see your age, I got the idea that you were older than that.

But hey, maturity and age are to different things, I should know that by now.

It’s good to have you here, the more awesome people to help make the world less sucky, the better.

You have a good day too!

Y Z N said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Hehe thanks :) I get that a lot xD