Charlie said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I am Monique
Im 16 and I have a boyfriend who’s in the army. We’ve been together for almost 2 years. We’ve talked about our future together , where we would live , how our life is going to be like with each other…..
He’s a christian…….. I believe but I don’t attend church. I feel that I don’t have to prove myself. Anywho I haven’t gone to church in years and I don’t feel comfortable going because it would be a big deal. I cant sit in one place for a period of time. I have a short attention span and I feel it would be disrespectful to go there then think about rainbows or anything. So he recently tried to trick me into going …. He said it would be a cookout … I was like sure at first then I found out it was in the morning… He said it be nice if for once I’d do something for him without thinking about it. It’s Just I can’t go.
I care alot about him But I can’t keep this bottled up. I told him how I felt and he said when we live together I’m going to have to go. I just don’t know what to anymore. Im to young for this but he has became such a big part of my life…..

Beast said 9 years, 9 months ago:

hmm…I m in Army too…stick wid him..!

Loverslane said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I strongly believe that if you have a different opinion in religion and it’s something you are not comfortable with, he should not force that upon you. If you feel that it is way too uncomfortable for you, don’t stay with someone who is not accepting of your own beliefs..because he sounds like he isn’t accepting of it.
You are 16.
You have your whole life ahead of you for someone that will not force their beliefs onto you and you are right, you are young, and tbh, that is probably the last thing you want to focus on right now about the moving in with him thing.
I know you probably heard this before, but it’s true. Education should be first. You have other things going on at 16. This is not the end of the world. :) It will get better and you are strong enough to handle whatever life throws at you, I promise. :) If you need to talk, I’m on a lot on here. Message me if needed.