(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I often drift into another plane of thought and think in ways that don’t quit fit with the world down below. My peace pipe perspective, thoughts while high, that is what this topic exist for. So to avoid flooding the rest of the forum with such thoughts, all thoughts that i wish to type while high will go in this topic, as should yours.

does anyone remember Subway before Jarred? Think about that for a second.

Holy hell, Billy Corgan just blew my mind, he said ” Time is never time at all You can never ever leave, without leaving a piece of youth.”

The film “Limitless” is pretty epic while high. I need to finish it.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 8 months ago:

People like the mall for the same reason they like teams and exclusive clubs. Because in a world of great pretenders acting like they care to be merely equal with others. Humans, for all their empathy, want to shine in love tinted by selfishness.

What if wind is the result of unrecognizable beings in another dimension. Wind is a glitch of the two dimensions intercepting one another .

its in this high that i most despise the time and space filled with the absence of another similar in spirit. it doesn’t hurt the way it hurts when the world is in full force within the wind against me; its hot, dry, and uncomfortable. every body is here but no one wants to know each other. no community outside of the laws that tie our fears together. i don’t know where to begin with how it should end i just hope this is the beginning and that all we aren’t can be excused by our age. it seems like this place could be a symphony of the grandest kind. some caressed, others plucked, but a rhythm to it all, nonetheless. there’s a story everywhere, we’re obsessed with the news because we’re obsessed with ourselves. is there even another creature that is so hooked on members of its kind? i can’t imagine so.

what’s with their not being work measure rate. so someone can work me hard for eight dollars and hour as much as he likes, and i have to accept it because i agreed to take his work for that price. how come there isn’t a set measure of how much work is worth eight dollars and hour. because right now, at that rate, you work hard but can’t even afford to live in most of the places you work. i have to work fast and hard, yet my money doesn’t equate to the energy i exert. perhaps you should only have to work at x rate of speed, and any faster would warrant a greater pay rate than eight dollars an hour. perhaps i’m thinking that the work done at eight dollars an hour is worth more than that rate of pay; maybe its not…idk. it just seems odd that an employer can demand optimum performance, yet the living experience of the workers is far from producing an optimum level of content and happiness in their life.

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Omg an intellectual that blew my mind

This could be the beginning, and everything before was just prelude. And from here we go on together. You look back at this day to realize you had no idea how happy I’d make you. You smile. I smile. It’s our first of many happy memories.

hey you, kid! watch out, the future is coming!

and with that he was swift, illusive in the shade, resting on the fate he wants. hiding from the fate he has. wishing he could fast forward past all the fear and insecurity, pause at the moments when life had rhythm and something to shoot for. now he kept the bow at bay, mind and body adrift, heart in his lungs, lungs flowing away, panic is the disco, trying to catch his breath.

How is it that one can own a business in a city and the employees of that business can’t necessarily afford to live in that same city. It seems almost obvious that they’re taunting us. I don’t understand the logic there. People having to move back in with parents or find three roomates…yeah they convince us this is ideal and apart of youth; sure, if youth is about learning to get fucked over.

Human beings don’t live very long at all. We’re here for a moment, and no more. We spend the first two decades learning how to listen, then the next two decades taking orders (from a spouse, a boss, a cop, pop culture), then you spend the two decades after that trying to remember why you liked living in the first place; how do you hold on to these things or how do i get them back before i die. By this time, a lot of us are probably on our way out from heart disease or cancer. If you’re lucky you got to stick around long enough to warn those still in their first two decades, since you’ve hopefully gained a bit of wisdom by now.

We aren’t here but a moment, so why are we wasting it on politics? I’m not talking about government (because that’s a beautiful idea; people getting together to make life better for the world around them), i’m talking about the factors we use to judge one another; race, gender, income, or the classic, just being envious as opposed to showing gratitude that we can live in a world where everyone has the opportunity to enjoy success. We don’t know our neighbors anymore, let alone the facts of the struggles going on around the world. We’ve locked ourselves away in dreams without the drive to wake up and make them a reality. We don’t share minds, we share data; how much we’ve spent, how much it cost to go there, the price of the petals hiding our roots beneath.

Man, i don’t even know what else there is to say….too bad they made “YOLO” a stupid thing, because the reality is that if you only lived once, you wouldn’t waste it fueling a system that makes you feel like you’re already dead if you can’t pay some price for some thing…and there’s always something, so you always have to pay in and if you don’t you’re in debt. if the life founded by the soul then i guess we’re all living to sell out.

You know what doesn’t make any sense at all? Ebooks costing more than hardcopies. Did they have to cut down some digital tree and pay thousands of digital workers to process it all into digital paper. Then they needed resources to produce all the digital ink necessary. Oh boy! Not to mention the printing press to create millions of digital copies. I totally understand the prices now…wait…WTF!

This is ridiculous, for every tool man makes to advance civilization, he also manages to use that tool in such a way that most of the growth that tool brought us is nullified by that tool evolving into a method of gaining capital. Is there anything wrong with making money? I don’t know…it seems like the more money is involved in something, the less of one’s humanity is. Perhaps this is because its in our nature to be a unit as a species, and money has only ever been used to create a divide and a false sense of superiority.

We have all the tools to live comfortably together, but for some reason we are allured by the idea that we can have more than someone else. Be unique in luxuries. As opposed to being unique in your personality or your contributions. Now we just collect resources and destroy, but we aren’t producing. Hoarding life to the point where people are dying because we refuse to believe in any other way. People are are without homes, food, and clothes because we made up some rules to protect “our” resources; our greed. Intentionally or not, i protect this system everyday by going to work, shopping, paying rent and bills, and most of all, lacking the faith in my fellow men to make me feel a fight against this machine wouldn’t be a waste of my time. So here i a remain one of many tools for a machine that operates on the life of men.

weed is like the woman that will never break your heart.

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

true, it only breaks your mind

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 7 months ago:

@limitless, if by break you mean remove the barriers within you that keep you from truly seeing all things as they are, as opposed to how you are taught to see them. this is the god-plant.