sharkvee said 9 years, 9 months ago:

For some reason this group is really dead but I’m sure there’s still some of you out there! Especially considering the mental health benefits of marijuana :)

SO: What’s your favorite way to get high? Do you prefer smoking, vaping, or edibles?
I really like bongs and blunts.

Zhialus said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Personally, I enjoy drowsily rolling up a nice joint to wake n bake while my waffles cook listening to some downtempo electro :D , but Bubblers are my favorite piece to use with bongs at a close second but they’re ususlly too much for me.

sharkvee said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Aw man that sounds really pleasant! I also really like downtemp electro. you should listen to Slow Down by EMBRZ! I’ve never actually smoked a joint before haha. and I feel you; bongs can like. launch you into space

SunshinePocket said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Id say bong is my day to day but in all honesty a joint is the best way to smoke. You need flavorless papers and a nice crutch.. its just the most enjoyable way to smoke flower in my opinion. you get thick, milky, delicious smoke every hit and i even love the smell it leaves on my fingers after.. i digress. stoned lol

sharkvee said 9 years, 8 months ago:

What’s your favorite paper? :O

(◣_◢)Poet said 9 years ago:

Just got into vaping and i do like it due to its convenience on the go and the smoothness of the smoke.

I don’t know why this group isn’t more popular on its own…then again, if more people smoked pot, they wouldn’t need to vent as much much. lol

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years ago:

I’ve never tried vaping but maybe I’ll get one at some point since they’re more efficient and healthier. I usually smoke with a pipe I carved a while back, I prefer smoking over edibles just cause of the impracticality of having to prepare edibles.

(◣_◢)Poet said 9 years ago:

@giggleblizzard, yeah, edibles don’t do much for me and for a while i preferred my glass pipe above else, but C02 oil and a vape pen is pretty excellent as well. Its a much smoother smoke than burning dry herb and oil tend to last a lot longer since so little is needed to get high. Though i’ll always have a special place in my heart for the flowers as there is nothing special about how oil looks, while flowers have character.