Life Unexplained said 10 years ago:

Before you go crazy, I am not desperate and show no signs of being desperate. It is just that all of my friends have boyfriends, and I am just sitting her all alone with no one (that I know of) that likes me.
I think no one likes me because I become friends with a guy. Also, lately I have become less talkative. I used to be super talkative, now I can’t bring myself to say anything.
I just don’t get why I am still single, I am funny, nice (most of the time), and I am ok looking. I mean, I know Im not that pretty, but I am friends with everyone I meet, and it can be a problem I guess with guys. I just feel lonely because like I said, everyone has a bf now except me, and it makes me realize what I am missing out on.

Angel Demon said 10 years ago:

The first question is; have you ever asked a guy out, or do you expect them to come to you to ask you out?

Relationships can be nice yes, however they also come with hardships. Most people focus entirely on the things they would like out of a relationship, the warm fuzzies etc. while ignoring the amount of work most relationships come with.

Another thing is the availability; do you live in a small commute or a large city? The more people there are around you, the higher your chances of finding someone.

DJ said 10 years ago:

I use the be the exact same way. I was nice, and friendly, but out of my friends I seemed to be the only one without a girlfriend. I started to discourage myself, by saying that I wasn’t good looking, etc. Don’t think like that. You are absolutely beautiful!

The best advice I can give you, is to think about if you really want a relationship because you want it, not because everyone else has it. If you still want a relationship after you think about it; don’t be afraid to put yourself out their, have confidence in yourself (because you are awesome), and be yourself. It may not happen right away but if you do those things and have a little patience everything will fall into place.

Raymond said 10 years ago:

I’m 24 and have been single since I was born, it’s no big deal. As long you are in love with yourself, eventually the right one should come along. Usually people end up finding their significant other when they are not looking for one.

becausemeagan said 10 years ago:

Really though you’re not. Boyfriends are a pain lol! Well, what people who are single don’t realize is that there is a whole new stress that comes in with a relationship. Yeah you get an awesome title as “girlfriend” and you have someone to be with always but the new stresses with a relationship can be difficult to over come. There are trust issues, financial issues, family issues and so on. Relationships seem perfect but can be a hot wreck (NOT all though) but just saying. Enjoy being single. Date a little. Enjoy the freedoms of being single. I love my relationship but I think back and I realized I had tons of fun being single as well as being taken.

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

Don’t worry… It can even happen to men. I’m alive and here to prove it!

Pour un meilleur regard said 10 years ago:

I know sometimes been near friends that are all in a relationship and you are not you can make you feel a bit like you don’t belong it’s a strong and inevitable felling, and start questioning yourself why me why am I alone but don’t worry love will come its very unpredictable you should not worry much about it, enjoy your life as single and see it as a positive way that fact that your friend has a boyfriend doesn’t necessarily means that you need to have one as well , and specially be you self around others been friendly and talkative it’s a good thing, no one likes a boring girl.
It will come.

famous furniture said 10 years ago:

I am 17,quite popular in my school,friend with the most girls in my school,i am flirting a lot with them and I still never had a serious relationship with any girl.It is not a big deal. Now let’s focus on your case .Probably it is the fact that you become friends with the guys. Friendzone exists for women also,not only for men. If you are the good girl that is always available and there for them you will end up considered a friend and not a potential girlfriend. Be careful. I do not say that is bad to care for others. It is really good. But men want busy girls who seem intresting. Anyway start going out and start talking again to people because that’s how you will meet your future boyfriend. The start might be hard but you will get used soon. You should definitely not think that you are not looking cute. All girls are beautiful. They are just in different eyes. Don’t lose your confidence and the right boy will like you and want to hang out with you.

Talravan said 10 years ago:

Well, it is not from anything you are doing wrong. For the record, some guys are just too shy to ask certain girls out. I was once, only to find out later that a certain girl was wanting me to ask her out.

I agree with what was said earlier. You are beautiful. Do not denigrate yourself any. Maybe it is that the right guy has not crossed your path yet. Being a guy myself, I know what many are after.

A piece of advice I would suggest is just to hang out with your friends, guys and girls alike. Don’t work too hard at a relationship, just be friends. Be yourself.

Llamageddon said 9 years, 12 months ago:

If you used to be more talkative and are finding it harder now, consider seeing a therapist, maybe it’s the beginning of depression, or self-esteem problems.

Don’t doubt yourself, you’re awesome.