ale_chan94 said 7 years, 11 months ago:

So on saturday, my best friend and I went to Dave and Busters to play some games. We met a couple of guys playing the same game we were hooked on…Pump It Up. One of the guys and us were watching his friend dance and we talked for a while and he asked my friend and I for our names. A few minutes later we had to leave but we didn’t exchange numbers and I told my friend I was really attracted to him.

She convinced me to find him on Facebook and message him so I told him he was amazing at that game and maybe someday I could play like that. He said I was so kind and thanked me then told me to come again this saturday to play and that he could teach me. He also said he hopes to see me soon. We continued to small talk and when I replied something about homework, it showed as “seen” but he hasn’t replied since yesterday in the afternoon, and every time I get any notification on my phone i get excited thinking it’s him.

I know he might of been busy, didn’t know what to reply with or want to reply, or forgot about it…but should I message him again saying hey what’s up or just wait for his reply? I don’t wanna seem desperate and I probably am lol. At least he invited me and wants me to come on saturday but I just want to know more about him.

dearestxchelly said 7 years, 11 months ago:

maybe he’s busy, or doesn’t know what to say. give it a little more time and just say something again you should be fine. in my opinion the ‘double text’ thing shouldn’t really be a problem so long as you don’t do it all the time which usually means the guy isn’t interested in you.

rinseandrep said 7 years, 11 months ago:

You can text on Friday, lunch time-ish, to ask him if he’s going to be at the arcade on Saturday. If he doesn’t answer, play it cool and make yourself busy with your own weekend plans.