Angel Demon said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I asked a question back some months ago that generally related to this topic. I am curious as to what people may (or may not) want to be remembered for. No matter how wild or unrealistic an ideal may seem to be, feel free to share your visions, dreams, or even simple musings on the idea of being remembered for something.

Mary said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I would like to be remembered as a cute person you know? Beautiful in the outside and sweet in the inside, a good friend. I don’t need to feel the hottest girl in a party, I would rather be the prettiest one.

Tinay <3 said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I would like to be remembered as someone who never leave. Especially in times when they needed a friend.

cel! said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I’d like to be remembered as someone who always put in their best effort and helped when they could, no matter what the situation.

Hearmenow said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I want to be remembered as someone who had a good impact on peoples life, I did something that mattered.

OpenTalk said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I’d rather not be remembered. I had my time in the sun and did my thing. That’s all good. Not sure why people should reflect on my life.

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I want to be remembered for being better than everyone else.Cause I am, aren’t I?

Swifting said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I want to be remembered only by my family and close friends. I want to remain a legend for my profession.

erin said 9 years, 6 months ago:

This might sound a little silly, but.. I want to be known as a voice for people who couldn’t find theirs. Through screenplays and novels and speeches and poetry, I want to be able to die knowing that despite anything that could have happened, I was true to the colors of me and everyone I represented.

Batul said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I want to be remembered for all the good things I may have done. And for being able to be myself, no matter what.

Anybody said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I’d like to be remembered by the things I built- stories, websites, and whatever else I decide to get into.

MichaelValentine said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I don’t care what I’m remembered for. Just as long as someone remembers.