Doofy said 9 years, 7 months ago:

don’t want one it’s cheating.

If you could live in any country where would it be?

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Japan.

If there was a fire and you could only take one possession with you, what would it be (not a person!) ?

Ashley said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Only one posession… My backup/exteernal hard drive. It has copies of all of my pictures and scans of all of my important documents and family home videos and things like that. It’s basically my brain but with MORE storage capacity.

When is the happiest you’ve ever been? Why?

DougR said 9 years, 6 months ago:

The happiest I’ve ever been was winter of 2013-14, when I noticed the most popular girl in the school starting to flirt with me. I never got the courage to ask her out though, and she maybe gave up on me 3 days ago :/

If you wrote an autobiography now, what would it be called and why? :)

Cortona said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I guess I would name the autobiography “The Dissection of a Rag Doll.” When I vent about myself I usually refer to myself as a “rag doll” because I am always confused about who I am, as if I have many different patches sewn on to me. It was be a dissection because you would be exploring the different bits and pieces of who I am.
Question: In the end, have you said more than you have done? Explain.

Yornotalone said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I have done more then what I talk about I just spent 3 years in Hawaii and I traveled to California for 3 months, I traveled to Washington, Utah, Chicago and I moved to Colorado. all within this year. I don’t really talk about it to that many people because I travel alone and I live alone. I also am new to this location since I just moved here and don’t really have any friends to tell lol.

My Questions would be If you could change something about your life what would it be and why?

Basic Buddha said 9 years, 6 months ago:

The one time I did the thing everyone did to me, I have a history of being cheated on and that’s what I did it was an emotional thing but I do still count it as cheating because even for a moment I let another female take the place of the one I loved it made me feel like a hypocrite especially since I broke it off with the newer person and felt like I hurt both parties by being selfish.

My question is Are you content with the person you turned out to be so far in your life?

Elsa said 9 years, 6 months ago:

That’s a tough one! I think I am definitely content with certain aspects of myself and as a person, yes. But there are still things I’m working on and there are still flaws present. But nobody’s perfect right? :)

My question is: If you were to meet yourself, what would you think of you? (I hope you get that lol)

Rain said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I think I would find that rather cool. That way I could have a twin, someone who would also understand me because it would be my exact copy. It would definitely make me feel less lonely.

My question is: if everything you had would go up in flames and you could only save 3 things, which 3 things would you save?

Llamageddon said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Well. I don’t really know if I even have a total of three things worth saving. Let’s say I’d go with my online girlfriend/pet, or rather, all the people I know online, my data which includes lots of anime, as well as art and code I made, and… I don’t know. I really don’t have much I care about in life. Sorry for the depressive tone.

And my question: What would your absolutely 100% perfect relationship be like?

Phaedrus said 9 years, 6 months ago:

100% perfect? If my partner was inside of my mind as I was inside of her’s, and both thought in a purely unwavering harmony. This is, as you may have guessed, not possible, and so a 100% perfect relationship is likewise.

What’s wrong with your life right now (large or small) that you may feel compelled to make right now that you’ve read this?

Actually, Kevin Warwick, the first official cyborg in the world has connected himself and his wife over the internet, using an implant, which allows them to sense each other’s general moods. One day, if technology advances, it might not be impossible.

Eh, there’s nothing such. I’ve been in a shit place for too long to just feel a spark of motivation to fix it.

If you could use complex nanotechnology, with sophisticated textures, making things with special properties, what kind of sweet(or sour, I suppose) treat would you engineer? Assume anything is possible.

Since I don’t want to kill this thread… let’s have another question instead:

What are the most important good and bad events/things that happened/you did in your life?

Phaedrus said 9 years, 6 months ago:

The greatest advancements my life has made haven’t been any single happenings, but evolutions over time- they do stem from the loss of my mother. I was seven, and such was ten years ago. Had that not happened, it’s likely that I’d not be the experienced and improved person I am now. Not to be taken the wrong way; she’s loved.

I happen to be at my desk now, studying feverishly and late, as always; is sacrificing your good health and leisure in life for awhile worth a promising future?

Magnanimous Actor said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I don’t think you can ever be sure that the future you think is promising will actually be promising. That being said, still study even though you are temporarily giving up on leisure! That’s why you asked that question right? ;)

Why did you join this site? What prompted you at first?