Bamboo Panda said 10 years, 2 months ago:

no ive never been bullied at school ive always kinda been chilled out and relaxed all the time so no one could really pick out something about me and now people at school think im a stoner because im always relaxed

would you want to attend the superbowl or the olympics (either one summer or winter)?

cariaunne said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Definitely not the superbowl so the summer Olympics. I’d love to watch the gymnastics even though I’d be covering my eyes the whole time, scared shitless, waiting for someone to break something. If you could instantly be great at anything what would it be? A language,sport,subject etc.

anastasia blue said 10 years, 2 months ago:

photography.i do a little photography but i cant say that im reallh good at it though. if you can relive an event in your life what would it be and why?

The Author said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Probably a long walk I went on with the most recent girl to flit in and out of my life. It was almost certainly the best day I’ve ever had – that or the one where we hand-fed rhinos together.

What would be your perfect date?

becausemeagan said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Well, I have gone on so many perfect dates so far with my boyfriend. I think the perfect date is this Friday. We are going to the aquarium, out to dinner, and spending the night with each other. So I think it will be fun plus I got my boyfriend the “cheesy” valentines day gifts! So I can’t wait for him to see those!

Which holiday is your favorite/least favorite and why?

Sadie said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, not only because food (oh my gosh food) but because it is one of the few very pure holidays left. I love that its focus isn’t on receiving but on spending time together with family. It’s wonderful.

What was the last dream you had that you can remember?

CardiacLiberty said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Boy, I can’t believe I’m talking about THAT dream again. It’s the only dream I can remember vividly… because it felt so real.

I was laid on a bed of nails. It couldn’t have hurt. It was just a dream. Yet there was this desire to get out of that dream. It was horrifying, and I woke up crying. I was probably 7 or 9 at the time. My mum was cooking lunch or something. She came in and got really impatient when I couldn’t tell her what’s going on. She shouted at me and left. Sigh.

That last part’s one of the reasons why I remember it so vividly. The shouting mum part.

Did you ever think about death and despair as a ‘cool, fun thing’?

No, I definitely haven’t.

Do you have any tattoos that are very personal to you?

Elurophobia said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Nope, but I plan on getting some personal ones in the future.

What is your favourite smell?

Hmmm… Well, when you walk down the street and just smell bacon or curry is pretty special. Otherwise, it’d have to be when you rub your hand on lavender.

What’s your favourite crime show?

CardiacLiberty said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Sherlock.

Favorite comic book character?

Nikki said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m going to go old school and say Iron Man… He’s such a smart ass. :3

Early bird or Night owl?

Elanyeverywhere said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Early bird… most of the time
Just being awake early even If I do nothing makes me smile

¿Favorite book?

At the moment… Probably Lirael, the second Old Kingdom book. I feel like the whole relationship between life, death and music in that series is symbolic of a fight against depression.

If you could pick any celebrity, who would be your ideal partner?

Emo-Ly said 10 years, 2 months ago:

(New and feel like joining in! :D )
Oh jeez, probably Brendon Urie. His singing is like an angel’s.

If you could have one wish come true, what would it be and why?