The Author said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Controlling my emotions.

What sport do you wish was played professionally in your country?

Nikki said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Soccer, football, hockey… They’re all played here anyway, so I’m all set. :) I like sports, in case if you can’t tell. :p

Whose advice do you trust most?

AmberSpider said 10 years, 1 month ago:

My mother gives me the best advice. She always knows what to say whenever I ask her for her help, whether it’s getting a wine stain out of my shirt to dealing with a broken heart, she just knows.

What is your resolution for tomorrow?

Nugget said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Try not to get annoyed with the person I’m working with tomorrow!! He is painful!!

If you could visit one country in the world where would it be??

Abigail Elizaebth said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Ireland!! I’m 100% Irish so I would like to visit where my roots came from!

What’s one thing you wish you could do over again?

Kberg said 10 years, 1 month ago:

One thing I wish I could do over again is Elementary school I would have worked harder and maybe it would have affected my habits and how smart I am today!

Next question: Do you regret anything?

becausemeagan said 10 years, 1 month ago:

yeah. I love to pretend I regret nothing. But there are times I wish I did stuff more or didn’t do something. I think we all pretend to not to regret but we do deep down.

I always ask this one! One moment in life you would love to relive or watch it on a tv?

It’s not exactly one moment, but one kind of moment I’d like to see – and that’s all my best catches when I’ve been playing cricket. If I had to pick one, though, I’d go with the one when I was fielding out on the boundary (about seventy yards from the batsman) when the batsman launched it up into the air. Just as I was perfectly under it, the wind caught it, and I ended up diving back over my left shoulder to catch it.

If one person would do as you wanted for the next 24 hours, what would they be doing?

bbblife42 said 10 years, 1 month ago:

It would probably be the one girl I really have a crush one and she would be my girlfriend and just be herself.

What is the best flag for a nation ever?

Oh my God, this is the best question ever! I’m a bit of a flag nerd, you see.

Of any nation ever, it’s got to be the Bear Flag Republic – California. Of current nations, then I think you’d be looking at Bhutan (because there’s a dragon) or Rwanda (because I think it’s pleasant and restful)

If you want to open it up to Micronations and other unrecognised states, then I’d throw Landashir and Talossa into the mix as well.

What is the first physical feature you look for in a member of the opposite/same sex? (delete as appropriate)

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

First physical feature i look for in a guy would be amazing eyes. You tell a lot about a person when you look in their eyes. What do you think the definition of beautiful is?

kayla1589 said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I think beauty is different for everyone. It’s a combination of our own experiences and what they have taught us about beauty, but it’s also just as much a result of the media and other popular outlets which tell us what we should think beauty is(and we fall for it). So in the end, beauty is subjective.

What can you do today that you could not do a year ago?

Lots of press-ups.

What can you not do now that you want to be able to do a year from now?

Vituperative said 10 years, 1 month ago:

As stupid as it sounds, [easily] hold a conversation with a pretty girl and people in general.
-
What was your favourite show when you were younger and favourite character from said show?
Do you identify with the character now?

Not really sure, to be honest – depends how much younger. I used to watch quite a lot of Raven, and I’d always identify with that one chubby kid who’d get miles into the series because he’d actually think through his tasks and do them the easy way. Naturally, I still relate.

Were you ever bullied at school, and if so, did you manage to stop it?