Panda said 10 years, 6 months ago:

One decision that I would of never made? Well that’s pretty easy! NOT SIGN UP FOR FACEBOOK!

My Facebook is full of random crap, and just overall total gay drama no one needs to know about :P

Next Question!

Have you ever won a giant sized cuddly toy from a fair?

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hmm… not really… but I won one cause I was born, kind of :) . I grew up with a giant fluffy teddy bear (I have to ask my parents who actually bought that thingy for me back then!)… or at least I remember it to be giant, cause it was soooo much taller than me when I was a baby :D .

Question: Have you ever stolen something? Like, from a drug store or a supermarket?

Mark B said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I have stolen candy once when i was 12 and got caught. That was the last time!!!

Next Question:
How much of your day is spent thinking about past or future???

possibly half. Next Question! Who plays cookie clicker? by the way, here’s the url: http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

(I got addicted in one day… and it makes me hunger for cookies.)

Storm said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I have never heard of it. But I will give it a go. Next question: Do you often talk to/with yourself?

Exia said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Yes, pretty much any time I have any privacy. It feels verifying to hear your thoughts back at you.

Next Question: Where do you see yourself a year from now? (Exactly one year- as in October 16, 2014 at around 11 pm)

bookie said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I see myself still in a classroom working on my Education degree. Studying to juggle all of these classes!

Next Question: If you had the ability would you ever bring someone back to life that you loved?

I never met him, but if I could I would bring my grandfather back to life. I was told that he was the most free spirited person and I think I could use some of that in my life.

Next Question: What is the worst thing a person has ever done to hurt you, intentionally or not?

Angel Demon said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Ever since I was young, I’ve had a problem with being abandoned, beginning with my father when I was still very young. Since then, I’ve had friends and loved ones continue to leave my life. However, when this happens nowadays, I fail to feel any emotion for it. Sometimes I push people away and fail to even realise it. Though thanks to this question, I have learned to identify it, and now I may proceed to change it. Thank you. :)

Next Question: How did you happen to discover your fondness for your current passion/hobby?

not-just-a-cheerleader said 10 years, 6 months ago:

A random guess. And my friend forcee me to try out for cheer. Its a lot different than I expected. I do competitions and stuff.

Angel Demon said 10 years, 6 months ago:

You forgot the next question :p

Next question: Have you ever put a lot of effort and time into something, and then lost it due to any reason? (If so, what happened?)

Toaster Totoro said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Yeah, earlier this year I started to pick myself up after a really bad break up. I’m in high school and I decided to get this guy I like some things for his birthday. I spent a lot of time on his gifts and cards. When I gave them to him, he was happy, but nothing happened. I gave a lot to him, and it hurt that I didn’t get anything back. I felt like it was a waste of my time. I guess he just really wasn’t into me :)

Next Question: What is your most favorite movie from your childhood and why? <3

Panda said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Favourite Movie? Hmm…. Childhood… Can’t really remember :P

I’ve recently watched this movie and it’s topped my charts!

I love the pure idea and imagination of this movie, of course the romance that’s into it adds alot… defiantly worth a watch!

Next Question: Favourite Chocolate Bar/Type? I was never really into dark chocolate myself :( How about you?

Board said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I love milk chocolate, especially pretty much anything Fazer makes. I think my favorite chocolate candy is Marianne, a chocolate filled mint candy by Fazer. Love that stuff, I’m a sugar addict.

When was the last time you were genuinely happy, and what made you happy?

Sophie said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Ooh, okay, I’ll give this a go. The last time I was genuinely happy was actually only a few days ago, at my first ever Canadian Thanksgiving. I live in Australia, so Thanksgiving doesn’t happen, but a really nice Canadian girl in my class invited me to hers. She had only just moved, and didn’t know too many people, so this was a really great way for her to get to know people and to feel less homesick.

The next question is, what is the last song you listened to?