Panda said 4 years ago:

IT’S CRUNCHING TIME LADIES & GENTLEMAN!

This sort of thing only works with large groups, thankfully we have over 600+ Members!

This activity works like this!

A person asks a question or makes a statement on what the next person have done or is curious about! It helps our little community grow and understand each other!

Example:
P#1 – “Do you find yourself stupid at times?”
P#2 – “I do have my moments, are you fat?”
P#3 – “Not really, Are you beautiful?”
P#4 – “Very much so, what do you think of guys these days”
P#4 – “@Fark is too handsome for his own good, Do you like cookies?”

First Question!

What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done?

fark said 4 years ago:

You flatterer, you. If you wanted to know my deepest dark secrets @amlife100, you could have just asked ;)

Well the weirdest thing I’ve ever done I guessss was something that I suppose “lust” drove me to do. It was really dumb but I had sent a rather angry long email to someone that had been leading me on for a very long time. I mean it was crazy after having read it back. Even though that person had agreed that they’d often fantasized about holding their body against mine and WANTED me, they admitted that they were in a relationship so kind of played a cat and mouse type of game with the eyes and stares, and arghh, was torture.

So at first I was cool its like, at least I know the feelings and sexual tension were mutual, still pissed me the fuck off and yea, sent a rather long nasty email after replaying the scenario in my head. Remembering it now I realized how crazy it was, but at the time felt I had every right to say what I said.

Okay sooo next question:
Same theme: What is your most embarrassing moment? (Be generous with the details)

Deleted User said 4 years ago:

i got kicked out of this high end bar when i was 19, 2 years back, basically i saw my ex there after 2 months since break up and was already pretty drunk, plus she completely avoided me, which made me more pissed i dont know why haha, i ended up having some more patron, stealing peoples drinks:/, apparently after the 2nd theft, the bouncer grabbed me, as i was regular he went easy on me initially, but i was in complete dick mode that night, so i ended up being thrown out face first, and then my friends abandoned me, i dont blame them. Lonely, embarrasing and obv pissed cab ride back home, especially as my ex saw that. FML

fark said 4 years ago:

Well right there with you on the Psycho-bro moments haha..FUCK YEAH.

haha, sorry @amlife100, i don’t think we’re playing the game right… are we?

Panda said 4 years ago:

@limitless – You forgot to ask the next question!

@Fark – Your playing right, but that rage message tho…

Next Question!

Night Owl ? Or… Early Bird?

LPereira said 4 years ago:

Night owl, no question about it. I can’t function properly in the morning, which is sad, since work starts at 8am! It’s the worse for me, I think I’d work a lot better if it was at night or even if i was filthy rich and play video games all night. That would be the life for me!

Next question: Favorite foods?

fark said 4 years ago:

The hearts of my enemies.

If you were to write a book what would it be about?

MirrorKey said 4 years ago:

Hi! I’m rather new here, but I’m assuming I’m allowed to join the convo.

I would write a book about being the richest person in the world…. except having more of a dark side to it. You can’t trust anyone, can never know if they honestly like you, are trying to con you, or are just trying to get to your money. And then there’ll be a break with sunshine and roses and super expensive suites and gaming consoles. And then go back to scandals and lies. Lol, anyway:

If you had 1,000,000$, what would you do with it?

Panda said 4 years ago:

@mirrorkey – If I had a $1,000,000, I would build a lunar module with blackjacks and hookers!

- @Fark … Let’s open a nightclub ;)

How many shoes do you have?

idiocy said 4 years ago:

I’ve only got the pair on my feet. They’re kind of beat up and a tad too small, so I’m trying to get a part-time job so I can buy some new ones.

Do you have any songs that you attach to specific memories, if yes then what memories do you attach them to?

Mar15 said 4 years ago:

I always associate two Panic! At The Disco songs (Oh Glory and Turn Off The Lights) with the book I was reading at the time when I only listened to these two songs on repeat for about a month. The book was a little melancholy, so I get that feeling whenever I hear the songs, even though they don’t really relate to the book, which is odd. The book was “Dreamland” by Sarah Dessen. I always found it weird how I attached them so much to that book!

Who was the last person you talked to (by text, face-to-face etc.) and what did you say to them?

Love-and-be-loved said 4 years ago:

The last person I talked to was my little sister. I pretty much just put her to bed and said good night. Nothing interesting.

Next question: worst childhiid Memory

Serendipity said 4 years ago:

My worst childhood memory was when my father threw me into the pool (w/ arm bands of course), he let me drown for ten minutes, thinking that I would learn to swim to him.

Next questions: If you were a color, which color would you be and why?

Deleted User said 4 years ago:

[OT: ó.Ò TEN minutes?! Gosh... what the... how could he just... OMG!!! Glad you somehow made it without really drowning, though, hun :) ...]

I’d be yellow. Yellow’s like the sun… and like that yellow stuff in that “Bottermelk Fresh” icecream (or whatever it’s called) and it’s bright and cheerful. :)

Question: Hmm… If you had the ability to read someone else’s mind – whose mind would you read and why? Or would you prefer not to use your ability at all?
(K, shame on me, that was two questions actually ;) …)

aquirophobic said 4 years ago:

I would try not to use it, because I wouldn’t want anybody reading my mind if the tables were turned, not saying it wouldn’t be super tempting though:)

Question: If you could go back in time and change one decision that you’ve made, what would it be?