Panda said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Well, very far from the “Ultimate Question”. Nevertheless, Still a pretty interesting question:

What would you do, if you woke up the opposite gender?

Personally, I would run around and examine what it feels like to be smashed with two soccer balls :D

Discuss!

Mia said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’d probably be having a panic attack and go to sleep and hopefully wake up thinking it was a dream. Should I wake up and still find myself in the same situation, i would want to get new clothes ASAP and see how it feels to pee standing. :D

Starving is a part of life said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I believe I’d be happy . Being a filthy male isn’t exactly a preference of mine .

@upasana-mitra

Haha, You can aim with that too! ;)

@unexpected

Being a filthy male, isn’t a preference of anyone!

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

i would kill myself, but wouldn’t have the balls to do so.

Alvana said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Not much would be different actually. I mean yes, it would take a while to adjust to being a new gender, and I’d spend some time accepting what it’s like to feel like a different person, but I’d go with it eventually. :)

fark said 10 years, 6 months ago:

@limitless “i would kill myself, but wouldn’t have the balls to do so.”

> LOL. I’m so in love with you.

@amlife100 “Personally, I would run around and examine what it feels like to be smashed with two soccer balls :D

> I thought that was heading somewhere else :D

As for me, well I’d play with myself of course to see what it felt like. I’m pretty sure that’s the first thing anyone would do. I’d also become the biggest whore alive, if I was really hott anyway. But if I wasn’t, I’d proceed to @limitless‘ response.

@Fark – “Personally, I would run around and examine what it feels like to be smashed with two soccer balls :D

It was! I kept you guessing ;)

Nathan said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’d get used to it.
I’d still be a human after all and we aren’t as different as people think.

JustRachel said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Honestly, I would examine my body and see if it was hot or not. I would look at every inch of my beautiful male form and find elation in my attractiveness. I would dress for success and have gay sex with another guy.

The End.

Alex said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hmm! I think I’d just… Ogle myself in the mirror. I probably wouldn’t look much different since I’m already pretty androgynous. But maybe I’d go out and flirt with the ladies haha!

Metal Mischief said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Well, being new to the group I guess it is my dutty to answer it.
If I were to wake up as a female, besides being freaked out for a couple of minutes, my curiosity would make me examine my body and probably give it a try with someone.

secret mushroom said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I would freaking love that! I’ve always wanted to spend some time as a guy :D

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

i just thought of this, i would like to try make up just to see what the big deal is , and then kill myself *_*

Steve J said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Well, I would take the first hour to pick out an outfit that went with my eyes. Then I would take another couple hours or to to clean up and make-up and everything else. Then I would find some other girls to go to the washroom with, because, like, don’t they always go with someone else to the washroom? Then I would do my nails again, because, like, you know, I changed my mind about what I wanted. Then I would decide on a different dress. Then I would make an appointment to get my hair done – maybe just a trim to clean-up the split ends, but probably some colouring to get my hair back to its “original” colour.

Then I would go out for lunch with a friend, order something small, but eat off my friend’s plate because I was really hungry. Then I would probably go back to the washroom and marvel at all the cool things that (I think) are in there.

Then I would wear a thong just to see what it felt like. But then I would have to try on a bunch of lingerie just to see how it made me feel, and to see how I could move in it. I would put on a low cut shirt and practice leaning forward to see what the right amount of cleavage would be that I could show.

Then I would probably cry, eat a gallon of ice cream, then laugh and watch a RomCom until I was really tired, and then I would go to sleep naked, because I could, and I know some people would want to know if I did or not.