Madara said 7 years, 1 month ago:

“I love you because you are amazing person. I know about your dark past and want to be the one who is there for you”

Or

“I love you, because since the first day we met I had this feeling that I want to talk with you.Wanting to know you made me fall in love with you. Yes, it may sound selfish, but that was the last time I was selfish with you, afterwards I only did things for you, to see you happy.But the things you told me about you after, didn’t change how I see you, it only made me understand you and release that I can’t leave”
And no I am not in love

Madara said 7 years, 1 month ago:

The question is: What kind of reason for love would make your heart beat faster? And would feel like a long lasting relationship thing

Jozy said 7 years, 1 month ago:

In my opinion, the second reason for love would make my heart beat faster. I’ve never had a long lasting relationship thing with someone ever in my life to share my deepest secrets, to hug me, to vent to, to be there for me, to be so detailed with how they feel about me. So getting the second reason that states, ““I love you, because since the first day we met I had this feeling that I want to talk with you.Wanting to know you made me fall in love with you. Yes, it may sound selfish, but that was the last time I was selfish with you, afterwards I only did things for you, to see you happy.But the things you told me about you after, didn’t change how I see you, it only made me understand you and release that I can’t leave”
would make my heart flutter further.

Personally, I believe that love is varied among many people at different stages of their life, that we never know when, how, why or where the love with someone could happen. For someone like me, who thinks so negatively, I want to think positive, but I just want to see this world as realistic as possible and not get my hopes too high.I’d like to think that “Im such a catch” or “Don’t worry life will get better just be you!” or “You’ll find someone eventually” but all of that is honestly bs because no one knows what happens in other peoples lives in the future. It’s all talk just to make us feel happy for a split second. I’m not saying that intimate love (bf/gf or husband/wife) is impossible, I’m just saying it doesn’t happen to everyone in my opinion. I need to have more of a long lasting relationship with myself since I am so down all the time being jealous of others. I always tend to loo at others instead of really looking at me and what I am valued towards myself. I don’t see that often because I am so negative & low self esteem, but the main thing is that I needa treat myself since no one else will anyway. I want to treat myself for myself. From me, to me kinda way. Valentines is approaching so that’s what imma do. Treat myself .

Steve J said 6 years, 11 months ago:

My heart would beat faster if: I connected with a person who genuinely wanted to help me reach my dreams in life, just because they were my dreams.

My heart would beat faster if: I found someone who, when they looked at me, lit up from within.

My heart would beat faster if: they challenged me mentally, while I challenged their mind. What an adventure that would be.