bbblife42 said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Hey guys! As you all probably know I tend to ask girl questions when having a problem because I like to hear what other people have to say and it makes me calm. Anyway so there is this girl who is on my soccer team (I am a 16 year old guy) she is actually very good looking and cool. I am not going to go into details why I like her, since I do not want to bore you. She is a junior (I am a sophomore) so we have no classes together and I do not see her in the hallways except the other day I think I saw her. I will try to make this short and sweet, anyway I was rocking out to my music and suddenly I see this hand waving to me in front of my face, so I look to see who it is and it is this great smiling good looking girl, and at first I thought it was someone else then I was like is that her? Anyway I am 99% sure it was her and she gets along with me well. Also the one time I played a really good game and she came over to me and said I played a good game and squeezed my hand. Anyway, so I want to touch her or something (non-sexual of course) but like on the arm or something to kinda let her know I am interested or do something else, so what do you guys think I should do that is a sign I like her but not a big move? And I did not give much info in the question, but do you think she could like me? If you need more info then I am happy to give it and I am willing to hear all answerers, thanks for listening! :)

five-times-defeated said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Hmmm…As a high school girl myself, there are a few things that might send her the signal that you are interested. For starters, if you ever hug her, or have the opportunity to, wrap both your arms around her waist instead of around her neck or across her body (one neck, one waist). If you are ever sitting next to or across from her, you can try playing footsies with her. Also you can try putting your hand over hers, not quite holding hands but still quite a bold statement. :)

Hope I helped,
five-times-defeated

mullofkintyre said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Yes, she could definitely like you when you two start getting to know one another. I don’t see why not. In terms of you wanting to be more physical with her is to play it casual – high five her, thumb wars, a light tough against her arm when you’re talking, etc. But there’s no need to rush. Taking your time to get to know her before the emotional connection sets in is a good thing to invest in as a suggestion

Vaib said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Awwwwww, that’s a really a cute and adorable suggestion @mullofkintyre

I am sure you must have had such days too.