malauriejessica said 10 years, 6 months ago:

This is the first forum topic that I’ve opened so I’m going to leave it open to whatever you feel like talking about! And I mean anything!

BlackRabbit said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hello Jess, how are you doing? I hope you are well and I hope this group succeeds greatly. :)

I am good how about you? And thank you, I hope it succeeds too! There’s no such thing as too much support! ;)

noodles said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Anything? Like could I ask you to describe your dream pizza? Like about the crust, sauce, cheese, toppings, everything, flavors, texture, etc.

Or should we talk about career path decision when enrolling at a university. How do you know what to do with the rest of your life?

@noodles: Yeah I mean anything! And of course you could ask me about my dream pizza but it’s not that interesting ;) All I need is a simple one with cheese and pepperoni and I am set!

And I’ve known what I’ve wanted to do ever since middle school and that is being a psychiatrist or a therapist! And on top of that, have my drama/theatre diploma! What about you?

noodles said 10 years, 6 months ago:

@malauriejessica I am new at this @ thing so hope it works haha. Yah, I’m even more simple. Just cheese for me :P

Good for you for having such vision and dedication. And thats an admirable goal. You must especially love this site then huh, since its related. And ohh, fun, drama :) Shakespeare fan? Or more into Greek tragedies? Or…?

Unfortunately, I am uncertain of what I want. A little rambling will have to do for now. I plan on teaching abroad and working on a novel. I think I will save up money, slowly but surely, and go back to the States to get my Masters. Not implying that I’ve already left the States because I haven’t haha.

@noodles so am I so no worries! And I can’t argue with that haha!

Thank you! I’ve known what I wanted to do since I was little, so I’ve never had the stress on what I wanted to do in the future since I’ve got everything planned out! And yes, this site is actually pretty good practice for me, haha!

Yeah, I like shakespeare! To tell you the truth I like any thing that has to do with drama ahha!

Well it’s good that you have a lot of follow up plans incase one of them doesn’t work out, eh? It seems like what you’re doing is pretty interesting! I’d love to read your novel if you ever come out with one!

Giggles The Hyena said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Well hi :)

malauriejessica said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Hello!!