cynicalgravy said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I find it extremely annoying that my worst slumps of depression usually occurs right before or during my period (along with cramps doesn’t make it any better). Depression doesn’t make me motivated to do anything and sometimes I don’t take care of myself well because I’m thinking so negatively of myself. And all of this was mainly from hormones, sigh.

abc said 8 years, 10 months ago:

It’s ok, lots of girls feel the same way. It’s just a part of life and all of us girls get it. It doesn’t matter if we get it early, late, or on time, it’s just a part of life. Depression gets a lot of people and camps are natural. Just love life now and hope for tomorrow, you should just wake up and thank God you woke up that morning.

It’s ok, lots of girls feel the same way. It’s just a part of life and all of us girls get it. It doesn’t matter if we get it early, late, or on time, it’s just a part of life. Depression gets a lot of people and camps are natural. Just love life now and hope for tomorrow, you should just wake up and thank God you woke up that morning.

I meant live life now

Maggie said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I get extremely emotional before my period. During it, I become outrageously depressed. I always think how much I hate myself, then I just cry myself to sleep. The next day, I just eat some chocolate and im all better, except for being extremely aroused from hormones.

Mia said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I get really angry at everything before my period and I also get easily sad, but I usually eat some chocolate and drink some tea. Depression also played a part with my periods but it never took a huge impact. Best is to calm down, eat something nice and relax. Don’t strain your body or emotions.

Ayana said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I get really violent and angry during my period, so when someone annoys me, its almost instant death for them. The best thing to do, is remember that it really is only hormones and that you arent going to die. It also wont last forever so just remember to take it easy and rest when you need to.