Lemom Help said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I have heard many peoples first period stories. I don’t know if it helps get it off you shoulder but it did for me. You may post stories of your first period/ puberty or even just questions about puberty.

Deleted User said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I have a few questions about puberty. But would rather private message about them if anyone is willing to let me do that.

LauraSharp said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Hey :) I am a 20 year old female who has gone through the up and downs of puberty and I am a biology student so I would be happy to talk to you about any questions you have regarding them. also happy to answer to private messages, i know how tough the time can be

Lemom Help said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Yes, private message me! I’m ok to talk!

melissayoung said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Hey. To talk about periods, the first thing that comes to my mind is period acne. I wash my face 2 times daily to keep my face clean and clear, but still, I get acne during my periods. A friend of mine had undergone an acne laser treatment in Toronto ( http://www.fairviewcosmeticsurgery.com/procedures/laser-procedures/laser-acne-scar-treatment-toronto/ ) to get rid of it permanently. I am not sure whether it is recommended but I am considering it because there are a few acne scars which are very evident.