kealee b said 8 years, 1 month ago:

Right now in my relationship we are struggling on quite a bit including communication and bonding. Some parts of me feels like I have out grown him, but then theres parts of me that feels like he just doesn’t care. Meaning: We have been together for almost two and a half years and he ”knows” he has me so he doesn’t feel like trying. I don’t know what to do. I don’t really want to break up but it is hard. I notice I completely push him away by say its over. I’m just tired of feeling unloved and ignored. What do I need to do?

Red Sheep said 8 years ago:

I can give you some hints and ideas to try to make your relation not that boring (because I feel that since he doesn’t want to do anything anymore for you, he became boring). Try talking to him, tell him that your relationship is not going anywhere with this attitude of him, tell him that you miss those days where he would be romantic with you, and that you wish to see him again like this because this is what made you fall in love with him. This talk shoud work with certain types of people. Otherwise, if you think that talking will be useless, make him scared. If he feels that you’re “his”, when you’re tagging along together, and you see him not paying attention to you, complain, say something like “Hum, perhaps I should really see someone else in my life”, see his reaction, perhaps you stopped making yourself so cute in front of him since you became close, it’s time to do it again, but not for him, for others to see, he must fear that since you’re that cute others will try to hit on you.
Otherwise, start the silence game. It’s awful, but it works if you do it sometimes. It means that you should not pay attention to him at all. When he text you, don’t answer too quickly, wait some hours, than answer without apologizing, when he calls you, don’t answer the first call, wait until he calls you again. Lie, and tell him that you’re out with some friends, or start going out frequently, so he can see that he’s not your world. Make yourself happy. :) Let me know!