Juliet said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Idk if anyone else is experiencing this where a listener doesn’t actually want to listen, is simply rude, overly sexual, or just disconnects.

I’ve had listeners who disconnect as soon as I mention my sexuality, call me a troll, one who insisted the only way they could help me was if I gave him detailed sex stories, one who wanted my kik then disconnected, another who disconnected after asking my race…..

Like, idk this site seems to be more harmful than helpful lately…. Or it has been for me, anyway. e_e

Michael said 7 years, 11 months ago:

You will always get them in places that have a free chat or an anonymous chat, this has both and unfortunately gets its handful of rude people. They’re not all bad though but in most cases you are better off looking for people to talk to on the boards than on the chat, even though it’s not quite as convenient.
If you want to find someone to talk with, I’m always around.

Protalis, Jon said 7 years, 11 months ago:

I’ve got a problem with bad venters. They ask how you are “i say i feel bad or i feel shitty” They say something like you cant listen go to venter but then in an offensive way

rinseandrep said 7 years, 11 months ago:

@protalis Besides the unnecessary rudeness, from experience, it works better if you are always generically “alright”, I had it happen that if mention anything specific and unrelated going on with you, later in the conversation it gets thrown back at you if you happen to disagree on something.