KaiBryant said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Just type in your biggest fear, no matter how crazy or weird. It always is good to write down your fear(s)

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Are we going deep with this? Cause I have superficial fears, my biggest ones being heights and needles. But if we are talking existential fears, I have a good few of those as well.

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

My biggest fear is humanity. It’s my only unnatural fear. While we, as humans, have also natural fears such as the incomprehensible or for the weaker cases, the unknown.

Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I would say my greatest fear is of failure (but I’m getting over that at the moment and trying to work harder towards what I want so I’m less likely to). I’m also scared of people that I love dying.

alexandra said 9 years, 8 months ago:

my biggest fear is success. i love the process of accomplishing, but when i finish, im done. theres nothing else, and i hate that feeling, feeling empty and lost. i tend to draw things out longer than they should, or go as quickly as possible, so i dont get caught up and enjoy too much in that moment. i dunno if im making sense, but success is a frightening thing to me

Zeus said 9 years, 8 months ago:

1.Life transforming into a dull programmed routine haphazardly making it nothing but materialistic and stoical.

2.Gradually increasing inhumanity and ignorance.

The above 2 states are my biggest fears.

Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

My biggest fear is judgement. People can be so harsh.

To pass cruel and hurtful (even if they weren’t intentional) words to another. I feel like in my generation, we have decided it’s socially acceptable to do this. Pass rumors and gossip behind a friend’s back, use strong words like “hate” too often it not only loses it’s meaning, but we think it’s okay to say it so loosely.

I’m scared of receiving judgement and I’m scared I might inflict it.

GentleLight said 9 years, 8 months ago:

My greatest fear by FAR is the fear of death. I worry about if there’s an afterlife, or if i just forget my whole existance, or who knows what.

Tinay <3 said 9 years, 8 months ago:

My biggest fear is rejection. Seriously. Rejection in all kinds. Love, job, family etc.

I hate being rejected. Every time that I have been rejected, I feel like I’m not worth keeping. :’(

Hearmenow said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Becoming somebody I’m not, to wake up one day and not recognize myself anymore. To have let them change me.

Swifting said 9 years, 8 months ago:

He doesn’t come home.

Quiet-Emerald said 9 years, 8 months ago:

To scare everyone away when I take off the cold steel set of armour that I have surrounded myself with and to end up isolated again emotionally. I have more but that is all for now. lol. No more.

mylittleinfinity said 9 years, 8 months ago:

statues.
death.

SpaceWhale said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Being stuck where I am now forever. Remaining stuck without motivation until I die, and not finding something or someone worth fighting for.

VoidlingOne said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I fear icecream. Sometimes…