blank said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Being discreet if you want.

The Author said 10 years, 3 months ago:

*bumps a potentially good topic*

Probably the best chat I had on here was with someone who was literally about to go self-harm. They were really freaking out, but I managed to talk to them, calm them down, and they finished the chat feeling a lot better. I don’t know for sure whether or not they did self-harm, but I hope they didn’t. At least not that time.

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I have many great talks, mostly as the listener.
I have spend over an hour on several persons, to get to the bottom of the problem and give the best advice I can provide.
When I cleared someones mind by making their options clear or telling them that those things are okay.
But I have found it a bit hard to find people to vent to, many are just here without patience and only wanting to help for their own fault.
But I guess you have to be patient to find that good one.

The topics I helped with were: Advice to come out with an sexual assault, a relationship including a woman who has to choose from the person and a married man, a girl that haves an destructive mother who is determined to make life so much harder for her, giving advice to a boy about a girl, helping with low self-esteem and a person with depression. Those are the ones that stand the clearest.

And they really were worth my time :’)

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Whenever I talk to somebody who is feeling suicidal, someone who suffers from an eating disorder, or someone who has made a bad mistake and is having trouble coping with the consequences, and I help them, I make them feel like they deserve to live, email their roommates to get them help so they can eat, let them know that even though they got a girl pregnant that they didn’t love and screwed up their relationships, that life is still livable, and that things will get better, and that they deserve to think better of themselves, because they are still good people. That they don’t have to drink and party and do drugs to have a good time, because it typically ends badly. Knowing at the end of the day that I saved someone’s life, that I rescued a relationship, that I shared my life values with these people that they can pass on to others, it makes me feel higher than the world, and lower than the ground at the same time. Seeing people with these problems grounds me, keeps me connected to reality, and helping these people makes me feel like i can actually do something to help the world. I feel like I’m helping make the world a better place.
So, in essence, I believe every conversation I have, whether it be helping someone ask a girl out or talking someone down off the edge of a cliff (metaphorically), I think all of my conversations I have on here are the best. Because each and every one makes a difference to somebody.

lexi said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I was a being listener and the venter, who’s alternate username was long-lasting walrus lol, I was connected with basically had no big, gigantic issues but she was upset because she thought her roommates didn’t chip in enough. She was one of the best venters I’ve ever gotten because I didn’t constantly have to question her about the situation, she just kept talking and ranting. Anyways after she was done and I gave her techniques to use when she got super pissed at her roommates we basically just talked about random things. We stayed up until 2 am just talking about weird things like chapstick and fingernails. It was pretty awesome. And it was also very refreshing to talk to someone who didn’t have heavy, deep problems.

trenton105 said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I went into chat as a venter. When I saw how my listener was typing, I asked for age and sex. She was a 12 yr old girl. She revealed a little personal information to me about herself and I saw that many things were bothering her. I talked to her for 3 hrs, and in the end she said I made her feel much better and wanted to continue talking. I loved the whole thing.

Anna said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My best chat here was with some boy from Australia who was worried about the girl he likes. He kiss her while they were talking and he thought that she wouldn’t speek to him again even when she smiled to him and contuned the converastion. He was sooo cute,when i made him to text her he was so nervos but then she text him back and soon they where planning a date. He was so happy and cute and he told me that he loves her and that she is his Ariana Grande (the most beautiful girl of 2013). I hope they are together :) )

luckiest trick said 8 years, 9 months ago:

My best chat here actually hapened just now. I was the venter and I was telling the listener about this friend i have and our problems and he really listened and helped me and afterwards we started talking and I really started liking him. I mean by the way he talked and our jokes and all that. He was that kind of guys who seemed too good to be true, you know. That guy who is always the main love interest in books and movies and tv shows. But suddenly he disconnected. I don’t know if by accident or not but now I can’t find him anymore, so Jake, if you’re out there…I’d really love to get to know you better. Luckiest trick is waiting…

twitter:@heyitsme_xx