Sarah Murray said 10 years, 8 months ago:

skyrim, all assassin’s creed (2 is my favorite), la noire, and sims 3. lol.

Witch of Dream said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m playing some random Pokemon games and trying to finally play through Kingdom Hearts. I’m soooooooo excited for x and y!!!!!!!!

Kaelyn said 10 years, 8 months ago:

My xbox 360 hasn’t been used much this summer but I often play Assassin’s Creed 2 whenever i turn it on.

Hyrulanator said 10 years, 8 months ago:

i played battlefield 3 religiously and was going semi-pro before i had to cancel my xbox subscription. i also like playing:

zelda games
most rpgs
magic 2012
super meatboy
fable III
red dead redemption
bioshock (completed all)
and plenty more

Jess said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Well, does Animal Crossing: New Leaf count? Haha. I’m playing that. My T&T Mart ic closed today because it’s getting upgraded (yey).

I don’t really have a lot of time to play games right now, so Animal Crossing is good because you can play for maybe 10 minutes a day, and that’s that day’s duties done, and if you want to keep playing you can, earn money and things like that.

I’m on (what I think is) the last mission on the first Assassin’s Creed game, but I get frustrated because there’s a lot to do. :P I also haven’t played it in a while though.

jeffory said 10 years, 8 months ago:

On PC, DOTA 2, CS:GO and occasionally Metro: Last Light.

And House of the Dead on my phone, it’s so good when you’re bored.

rarkmaa said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m currently playing a heavily modded, morrowind port on my mac. I never got round to completing the main quest during my childhood so I was curious to see it through to the end

Downtoabove said 10 years, 8 months ago:

No one has said The Last of Us? :(

RDR: Undead Nightmare, MW3, Assassins Creed 3, SIMS3, The Last of Us, BF3, Far Cry 3, GTA4, and of course, the occasional Multi./Zombies BO1+2

Staceylou said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Right now I’m aiming to get the Silent Hill and MGS collections done, not going too well with MGS2. I’m terrible at it, I had no issues in the PS2 days. xD

cakebugs said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I play LA Noire, Silent Hill Homecoming and Modern Warefare 2 on occasion.
I usually play Black Ops II zombies and dead island, though.
I hope to get The Last of Us and Resident Evil 6 soon.

♡ SPiCa ♡ said 10 years, 8 months ago:

@cakebugs
The Last of Us was very sad and an emotional game. I’d recommend it to anyone.

I play Assassin’s Creed 2 and not really anything else because of school…

Shy BB said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’m playing mostly Animal Crossing: New Leaf. But I’m also in and out on Dragon Age 2, Skyrim and Fire Emblem: Awakening!

Puppeteer said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’ve been replaying a lot of Golden Sun. But I play a lot of Minecraft and Final Fantasy XIV on the PC. I jump back and forth from Tera, Aion, and Perfect World International though.

Charlie said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’ve been replaying Dragon age: Origins and Dragon age 2 because I want the perfect story line for when Dragon age: Inquisition comes out… But sometimes I go and play Torchlight 2 or Starcraft 2 once in a while… Maybe also Spellforce for when I’m feeling a bit nostalgic…

Deck said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’m playing Okami! It’s a really epic and awesome game based off of Japanese mythology/mythological creatures.