Hearmenow said 9 years, 7 months ago:

During my trip to England I started eating quite a bit of spicy food(they have the best Indian food outside of India), and I absolutely love it.

I’m always looking for new recipes to try out and I thought, what better than to ask these awesome people? Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian are highly appreciated.

Layla said 9 years, 6 months ago:

To make a simple spicy curry:
-Chop a little onion into small bits and two green chillies
-Take a bowl of curd, add a bit of salt in it and then blend it. After blending, taste it to check if salt is in required amount.
-Add 4 spoons cooking oil in a frying pan
-then add 2 table spoon paste of garlic& ginger in it.
-Add the onion and green chillies and mix for 45 seconds. Then add 2 tea spoons coriander powder and 2 tea spoons red powdered chilli in it.
-After the onion start to change colour, add the blended yougurt and mix until it boils.
-Put it in a plate and eat it with ‘naan’ or bread. :)
I hope it helped. It is simple and easy. Message me if you want to try something difficult.

Acapla said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Shin Ramyun is the best, you can buy it in any Asian food store or off of amazon. Nice spicy Ramen

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Well.. i like asian food.. esspecially when i travel to korean. Korean is well known with their spicy food.Maybe it’s to spicy. but for me it’s so delicious and suitable for the spicy food lovers.. :)