Cas said 4 years, 5 months ago:

Archie’s Final Project is really emotional and you can find it on netlfix. 8)

Veronica said 4 years, 5 months ago:

My Sister’s Keeper leaves me sobbing every time I watch it, I highly recommend it though!

LydiaW said 4 years, 4 months ago:

Apollo 13, The Perks of Being A Wallflower and Now is Good. All really good but make me sad!

Riss said 4 years, 4 months ago:

I Am Sam. I cried from the beginning to the end.

FrenchFry said 4 years, 3 months ago:

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. It is my favorite movie of all time, and I just sob so hard, even after it ends I still cry for a good five minutes.

Also The Boy In The Striped Pajamas. Never. Again.

Milky said 4 years, 3 months ago:

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower… I saw it a few days ago and I cried because it was just soo good. Before that, it had been a long time since I cried because of a movie. It really is one of my new favorites!

Vivid Melody said 4 years, 3 months ago:

The only one that currently comes to my mind is one that brings on happy tears and that is You’ve Got Mail. The end scene where she says “I wanted it to be you so badly.” I’m such a sap.

CardiacLiberty said 4 years, 3 months ago:

God, there was that scene in The Dark Knight Rises, when Joseph Gordon/John Blake said this line,

“Not a lot of people know what it feels like to be angry, in your bones. I mean, they understand, foster parents, everybody understands, for awhile. Then they want the angry little kid to do something he knows he can’t do, move on. So after awhile they stop understanding. They send the angry kid to a boys home. I figured it out too late. You gotta learn to hide the anger, practice smiling in the mirror. It’s like putting on a mask.”

God, that hit me hard, really hard. I mean, I was not adopted but, I know what it feels like to be forced to understand how the adult world works, as well as how to wear a mask.

Deleted User said 3 years, 8 months ago:

A walk to remember and The fault in our stars.

Deleted User said 3 years, 8 months ago:

You could add the The last song too.

between.reality.and.fantasy.is.destiny said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Leon.