Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

We haven’t even had a topic for this which is poor form. Simple question, who win lift the World Cup at the Maracana on the 13th July?

I think Colombia

Coccinelle said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I think Germany, idk why but I think they are playing very good.

Progressing Positivity said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Definitely Germany, have you seen there team? They have to atleast get in the semi-finals. I just fear they don’t end up like Spain

Janey baby said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I think germany, but im supporting croatia and belgium ;)
Spains out and englands about to be by the looks of things…

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

France ’cause I bet on them. Otherwise I want Portugal to win :D

Knight In Shining Armor said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Germany should be without a doubt the favorite no team puts together the kind of star power, depth, and overall elite players at every position; but even with all that the reason that Germany will win is their willingness to step out of the spotlight and let one of their teams have the glory. Every team has that superstar caliber player that tries to shoulder the brunt of the pressure aka Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Suarez etc. Germany lacks the MAJOR superstar, but make up for it with unselfish play and greatness all over. Team play wins championships. I.E. Seattle Seahawks, San Antonio Spurs, LA Kings, and Spain circa 2008-2013.

A lot of people saying Germany after they have (probably) only watched them once…

Not saying they’re not a big favourite because they clearly are, just wondering how many of you have watched them frequently

Anette said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I am hoping for Uruguay (Luis Suarez is just to good) but Netherlands or Germany are gonna win.
I’m not really sure, it’s a weird world cup in a way, but we can only wait and see :)

Well it’s still the group stage, and we can’t really make serious bets until after that stage is completed. We’ll see then ;)

Yeah its a weird World Cup to me in the way that there are loads of ’8/10′ sides but no clear favourite. The 2002 Brazil side with Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Rivaldo etc were a side full of world class players at their peaks, similar to the Italy side of 2006 and Spain side of 2010 but this time around there doesn’t seem to be a clear favourite (though a lot of people are saying Germany after watching them once)

Progressing Positivity said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I supported Germany before this cup even started, I mean the actual matches. There line up is amazing :o

LoudnBlunt said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Uruguay WILL WIN!! I hope they win because they deserve AKA Luis Suarez! And Germany wasn’t that good..Ozil went off and was switched by Schuerrle. Anyway I hope Uruguay becomes the champions!!

Pfft, Italy will beat Uruguay and eliminate them ;)

Anette said 9 years, 10 months ago:

oh no they wont! Luis Suarez is gonna beat Italy on his own :)

That group tho!
Have to say Costa Rica is playing good tho! They may be a candidate at winning, or I don’t know but I wouldn’t be surprised if they got far.

Costa Rica is just being lucky