MissScarlettO said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Okay so I just watched the new teaser for BBC’s Sherlock and I’m dyING because feels. If you wanna talk about it please join because I need people to scream my feels to.

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I watched the first season, started the second, and then it became redundant so I stopped. I don’t know why brits call them “series”, it always seemed off to me. I like how the producers have recreated that homoerotic relation between Watson and Holmes, just like in the books. Moriarty was disappointing in the TV series though.

violet said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Sherlock!!! Love it! The plot, the acting skills, the accent and the whole thing! Work of art I’d say! :) Waiting for season 4 now….TiCk tOcK :P

you’d laugh said 9 years, 10 months ago:

SHEEEERLOOOCK!!

Vicki said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I love Sherlock! Are you on season 3? I hate that the seasons are so far apart! Season 4 isn’t gonna be done until 2016!!!! It’s crazy.. 1 season every 2 years! The show is just so good!

violet said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Season 4 will probably come out in 2015 , can’t wait!! I’m already making up theories as to what might happen =D, They gave us such a shock in the start of season 3 , who knows whats waiting in season 4?? XD

Mackenzie L said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Do you think they’ll actually tell us how Sherlock did it this coming season?

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I met Benedict Cumberbatch <<< I win, haha. Jokes.

I loved Moriarty! And I can't wait for them to further explore the Johnlock dynamic.

LaurieLizRose said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I LOVE sherlock holmes…Bendict Cumberbatch <3
Cannot wait for season 4 but it's so far away :(

iru said 9 years, 9 months ago:

did somebody say shERLOCK FEELS?? HAH, tell me about it. I’ve watched and rewatched that show too many damn times, and I never seem to get enough! WHY MUST WE WAIT UNTIL 2016 FOR SERIES 4 (/T-T)/ *passes out shock blankets*

While I do ship Johnlock, I seem to find Sheriarty much more entertaining and “ship-worthy”. Even though Johnlock is INCREDIBLE DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED, in the show it feels a bit like fanservice to me rather than actual development within their relationship. I mean, not that I’d mind any canon Johnlock, it’s just that I’d rather have it be real and not fanservice.

Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I started watching it later, so watched the first two seasons in one go and didn’t have to wait that long for the third! I didn’t realise it was so long in between seasons though! I really enjoy it, I find the plots fascinating, and it can be very funny at times.

TumblrAddict said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Has anyone else heard what Amanda said about Mary? (something along the lines of “we all know what happens to Mary” when the character is killed off in the books) Do you think it means Mary will be killed off in season 4?

What do you all want from the Christmas special episode? I personally want it be a flashback episode, with more of redbeard.

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

SHERLOOCK!!! yes!! That show is soo good! and banedict cumberbatch’s acting is amazing!!..okay too many exclamatin marks
but seriously.. cant wait for season 4.. Its soo far way…
What! Mary killed? I hope not..
Also I cant believe moriarty’s back.. It was so unexpected.. But then his acting is like super awesome (not to mention creepy) and he totally deserves a comeback

Noah said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I am seriously super happy right now because i have never found actual people that are also in love with Sherlock!!! IT’S SO FRIK FRAKING GOOD!!!

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

what! no people who love sherlock :O but but..it’s awesome!