Jesse said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I am in shock that no one has yet to have a PLL fandom forum. I am obsessed with PLL and I still cannot believe what has happened thus far, I am floored. If anyone else is a PLL fan please leave a comment or message me I would love to talk PLL with some people. :)

Grace said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Yes!I love PLL, and i get frusturated when nobody knows what I’m talking about. I guess it’s not as popular as it used it be :/

Cat said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Seriously? Wow, where I live it’s more popular than ever! Sad to know that some people are losing interest :( It’s a great show.

The whole being really close to finding A but something always happens so they don’t find out who it is is really frustrating though.

Ash said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I love pretty little liars!! Though I personally feel like they do not know what they are building up to, I still love the characters and the twists! you should PM me, so we can talk about it. I would leave my facebook link, but I haven’t developed a naive trust for the internet yet:)

I love pretty little liars!! Though I personally feel like they do not know what they are building up to, I still love the characters and the twists! you should PM me, so we can talk about it. I would leave my facebook link, but I haven’t developed a naive trust for the internet yet:)

Jesse said 9 years, 11 months ago:

It’s so awesome to hear from other PLL fans. I love PLL… I am even starting to read the book series since I have lots of time this summer. :) Has anyone read the books? Did you enjoy them? How do they compare to the show? Just curious.

Morgan Forbach said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I have so many more questions now! I still really don’t know what to think of Ezra. I think he’s part of A but doesn’t even realize it at this point.

Abyss said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I have read all the books, I think it was last summer so I only vaguely remember. There’s a part that caught me, that was strikingly different to the show, and I’d love to discuss it with someone although if you just started reading the series I don’t want to spoil anything. **Zips Lips**
I swear, this show keeps me guessing. I literally sit and yell at the TV. Like… “No, Ezra! Don’t die on me!”. I don’t think that they’ll kill him off, at least this season. I could totally see him being in a coma most of the next season, then he wakes up and says “A is-” before like dying. Because that seems to be how this show works. Aggravating, but keeps us on edge.
“On Tuesdays we wear red”