PesteringOwls said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Tell me, who are your favorite characters and why?! :D Mine are Gamzee, Karkat, and Mindfang. I love them all because they all have problems. Gamzee, where do I even start on him. He’s crazy. Karkat has some self confidence issues. He’s so cute though. And Mindfang, where do I start with her as well? She was killed by her Matesprit and she still chose to be with him. That takes gut’s my friend. That. Takes. Gut’s. She is my role model (even if she had sex slaves)

Claymore said 10 years, 6 months ago:

My favorite is Karkles! He’s adorable and just amazing. Do you ship anything?

NateyBoy said 10 years, 6 months ago:

My favorite troll is definitely Gamzee, and my friends think that I’m a freak for it. And Kurloz.
But as for the humans, I’m more of a Bro Strider fan. He’s just so… awesome at everything. Not to mention that I ship Stridercest with a burning passion…

Nameless said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I love Karkat, terezi, and kanaya more than anything! (also vriska and meenah ^-^) for humans I’m a huge lalonde fan (both of them! :D ), though I do love jade, and dave (he’s so perfect). and let’s not forget Calliope! They’re all just… SO GREAT…

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

For trolls I a definitely love Gamzee, Terezi, and Karkat. I’m actually working on a Terezi cosplay right now ^_^ I get some crap from my friend about loving Gamzee cause of what he’s done lol, but I can’t help it :P And of course Karkat is just Karkat. As for humans, Im just a regular old John Egbert lover :)

georgey said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I remember trying to read homestuck and I got so far yet I didn’t really even understand it. At least I kept reading sweet bro and hella jeff.

that was worth the time

VatTheory said 10 years, 6 months ago:

God, i love way too many. I also ship stridercest….most of the stuff i ship is -cest. But i love the Makaras, Amporas, Maryams,Captors. They are so snarky and i love it

Fleur said 10 years, 5 months ago:

My favourite characters really fluctuate. When I first began reading, my favourites were definitely Rose and Jade, and then the trolls were introduced and I liked Karkat and Gamzee for a bit, then Sollux, then Equius and Nepeta, and then the Dancestors and the post-Scratch kids (Roxy!) arrived and now I just can’t pick a favourite.

Anna said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Oh gosh I love ALL the characters it’s really hard to just pick one! But I must say I have a special place in my heart for John and Karkat I don’t know why!

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Nepeta… she’s so adorable and just an amazing character! If only she weren’t dead…

SofieCat said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Wow, well they’re all my favorite, but my top favorites change from time to time. Right now they are the Strides because they’re hella cool, Terezi because I’ve always liked her, and Nepeta because she is such a cutie, and cares about just about everyone.

hermie said 10 years, 2 months ago:

OH DEFINATELY GAMGAM AND KARBO DUDE THEY ARE MY PALE OTP GAMKAR GMAKR

Quiet Island said 10 years, 1 month ago:

How the hell did you people find the time to read it all? I got lost for literally hours with the Midnight Crew and eventually gave up trying to get through the main story when they started visiting themselves from the future and astral projecting and it all got a bit silly.
I think my fav character was always the Wayward Vagabond though.

Marine said 10 years, 1 month ago:

My favorite is Terezi. She’s so awesome. I also like sollux

Thief of Void said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I love the Serket and the Pyrope family!:D