Tinay <3 said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Sleeping w Sirens, Blink 182, Pierce the veil, Suicide Silence, Red hot chili peppers..

anyone? :)

forgetmyname said 9 years, 8 months ago:

OMG. <3

Of Mice & Men is my favourite and I have all of PTV's albums :)

I miss Mitch Lucker.

You madame are perfect :)

Tinay <3 said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Hi @forgetmyname, yeah. I’m missing Mitch too and his stomps. </3

stuckinthislabyrinth said 9 years, 7 months ago:

You guys have awesome taste in music! :D <3

I have all of Sleeping With Sirens songs, and I miss Mitch so much.

Other bands I like are Fall Out Boy, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Evanescence and Linkin Park :)

mistylake said 9 years, 7 months ago:

hey are we talking about bands? My favorite has always been Nirvana. Second place belongs to red hot chili peppers :)

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Deaf Heaven, Make them Suffer, Alesana, Underoath, Blackmill, Silverstein, playing for keeps, i could keep going…

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

My Chemical Romance has been my favorite since ’06<3 I also love basically every other rock band as well! And One Direction

gwen_oc98 said 9 years, 7 months ago:

im really into 5sos and one direction, but im also obsessed with pierce the veil and sleeping with sirens.

Kristen said 9 years, 6 months ago:

My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, to name a few ;)

Knight In Shining Armor said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Anarbor, Cage the Elephant, The Killers, or Lana Del Rey! The greatest combo ever!

Lains said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Red Hot Chili Peppers all the way

rhiley said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Panic at the Disco is my obsession
and Fall Out Boy!

Mia Irwin said 9 years, 5 months ago:

blink 182, 5sos, greenday, fall out boy, a day to remember, you me at six, nirvana, bmth, sleeping with sirens, all time low, the 1975, the maine, mayday parade, panic at the disco, my chemical romance to name a few <3 i cant be the only one…

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Alice in Chains and Pink Floyd!

MiryamLea said 9 years, 4 months ago:

MCR, green day, acdc, pierce the veil, fall out boy, and avenged sevenfold are probably my favorites.